Ok, time to vent some anger....

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Fraser./Hackwell

Does any of this really need a thread

Fraser is genuniely injured, mctinosh did the same thing this week and is gone for ten. Fraser had what a week off?

maxwell was poor but many were worse, and was coming off a decent month of footy.

this is a very stupid thread TBH

Josh Fraser is a ____ing soft ballet dancer
Maxwell is his/her deputy
Get a grip Mickey Mouse
Trade Fraser at years end, we might get a third round pick. take that other ____wit Hackwell with him
Hide Hackwell again Mick
Where to now!
Fraser i agree but i reckon Maxwell does his bit in the defence spoils well and grabbed a few good defensive marks today.

Re: This Is Fu**ed!

We've only played three sides in the eight. We were always going to get beaten by Geelong, and the other two are Brisbane and Adelaide. I'm actually not going to count your mob, because its clear you arent a top eight quality side.

Yes.. except we will make the 8 and you won't.

Idiots.

mate you're a tool apart from us, the only teams you have beaten this year are:
Fremantle: 14th
West Coast: 15th
Melbourne: 16th
Port Adelaide: 11th

you have by no means improved you have only beaten VERY poor sides.
And my point was that collingwood never bury the shit teams(carlton,Fremantle,Melbourne.etc) when we play bottom eight sides i dont even expect us to win half the time....so until you come to reality about your pathetic,cheating club piss off back to your OWN board..

I find it amusing that you state Carlton have only won this year against those poor sides languishing in the bottom 4, and yet you don't list the two wins we have had against Collingwood. Going by your logic, wouldn't Collingwood also be one of those 'VERY poor sides'?

I find your argument as somewhat flawed, don't you? ;)

I hate to sound like some idiots who constantly go for the axe after 1 lose.

But... maybe some of these guys should start being looked at, even if it's just for a week or so in the 2's. They are underperforming and it would also give some of the younger players a go. They shouldn't be exempt just because they are senior players, or whatever reason people constantly defend them with.

coming form a blues supporter.

Reality you wont make finals.
reality you are injury to judd or fevola from being nothing again.
reality you were gifted kicks all day we were gifted one that was technically there.

sadly we lost to you again, but we will finish higher than you on the ladder

Yep you are probaby right mate, but hey we were next to last, last year and have won 7 and a half games over te previous 2 years.

The rest of your post is really reaching mate. Fact is most teams are only an injury or 2 away from disaster. Yes you will finish higherthat us on th eladder, lets have this same conversation again in 12 moths time.

The technical free that was there you say was when Swan was tackled as he was having a shot, if you cant do that these days then our game is seriously ____ed! Get a grip pal, your boys were pretty good for most of game today, cant believe how you guys are attacking them on this board when most of you were saying only 24 hours ago how you were going to spank the rabble from Princes Park! :confused:

Yep you are probaby right mate, but hey we were next to last, last year and have won 7 and a half games over te previous 2 years.

The rest of your post is really reaching mate. Fact is most teams are only an injury or 2 away from disaster. Yes you will finish higherthat us on th eladder, lets have this same conversation again in 12 moths time.

The technical free that was there you say was when Swan was tackled as he was having a shot, if you cant do that these days then our game is seriously ____ed! Get a grip pal, your boys were pretty good for most of game today, cant believe how you guys are attacking them on this board when most of you were saying only 24 hours ago how you were going to spank the rabble from Princes Park! :confused:
in 12 months time i still feel we will be ahead of you, just natural progression in our players, will be greater tha yours, in saying that murphy will be top line next year kicking is holding him back now.

I never said we would spank you, although i expected a win, nor am i attacking our players i said maxwell was poor and fraser was injured thats it.

With the swan free it was soft, yes but techincally he was grabbed before he had it and held with out so it got payed, mostly because he was slung same as what setanta got when he was paid the free when cloke tackled him, he took possesion and dropped it mid tackle then was slung held with out it.

I find it amusing that you state Carlton have only won this year against those poor sides languishing in the bottom 4, and yet you don't list the two wins we have had against Collingwood. Going by your logic, wouldn't Collingwood also be one of those 'VERY poor sides'?

I find your argument as somewhat flawed, don't you? ;)

Spot on.

No argument here

coming form a blues supporter.

Reality you wont make finals.
reality you are injury to judd or fevola from being nothing again.
reality you were gifted kicks all day we were gifted one that was technically there.

sadly we lost to you again, but we will finish higher than you on the ladder
you are one sore looser my friend just go to bed and cop it on the chin.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

in 12 months time i still feel we will be ahead of you, just natural progression in our players, will be greater tha yours, in saying that murphy will be top line next year kicking is holding him back now.

I never said we would spank you, although i expected a win, nor am i attacking our players i said maxwell was poor and fraser was injured thats it.

With the swan free it was soft, yes but techincally he was grabbed before he had it and held with out so it got payed, mostly because he was slung same as what setanta got when he was paid the free when cloke tackled him, he took possesion and dropped it mid tackle then was slung held with out it.

Mate Murphy, for all his faults, esp his kicking which isnt great was BOG today. Some of your mids could take a lesson from him in terms of putting his head over the pill.

You are blaming the umpires pal, which is bad form at any time. But the fact is we won the contested stats by about 35, and had about 40 more possessions and half a dozen more inside 50's. If the game ad of gone another 10 minutes we might have won by 50, so your blaming of the umpires and basically anything else bar the fact that TODAY Carlton were better, reeks of bitterness and poor sportsmanship.

You still should make the top 4 this year in my opinion with all of your games at the "G", therefore may have a shot at winning the flag, but the fact is that today I reckon the Pies learnt a lesson that other clubs better learn qhick smart, andf that is you should take Carlton lightly at your own peril in the future. We might not make the 8, but I wouldnt like to be playing us leading up to the finals. Easy beats no more!

LMAO , just check out all those cocky " Aussie Citizen Challenged " Carlton supporters !

it's just like all the kneejerk bandwagon post's of the Hawks supporters ( for the first time in .. how many years :) ) , but with Carlton's just a little bit more greasier.

- And although we lost today when we should'nt have against a more generally inferior team, I'm actually glad we lost today for a number of reasons :

1/. It just keeps the fire in the belly with this Carlton v Collingwood tradition going ( when we could've made them lose interest quickly had we played the way we can & should )

2/. One Loss once in a while straightens the team up a bit and reminds them to work freakin' harder against ANY team, and could at least result in 3 win's every 4 games. ( that's enough to easily be in top 4 come season end )

3/. We should come out firing next week against those ' lucky escapees ' called Sydney !

4/. We can have some '' Cocky Carlton Post's '' to Quote later on in the year after they miss the finals race of 08'.

5/. And when they don't make the 08 finals, it will teach Carlton a small lesson in KARMA !
* Buying success on a one man deal.
*Incorporating a criminal President with assets ..sell your soul next time !
* screwing over ( right from the start ) a great coach such as D.Pagan & generally treating him like shyte !

yep, you lot deserve what's coming to ya's for sure.

Argh.. yer just so frustrating. I can't believe we lost this from where we were.

I don't blame the umpires, because there was 6 or 7 easy shots that we should've kicked in the third quarter and didn't, however they were certainly influential. That free against Wakes.. omg :mad: But really we shoulda won anyway.

The technical free that was there you say was when Swan was tackled as he was having a shot, if you cant do that these days then our game is seriously ____ed!
Omg I don't understand why people can't understand this rule. It's not hard really.

YES, you can tackle someone as they're having a shot. NO, you can't sling them to the ground after they've gotten rid of the ball. You will get a free kick against you every time.

I'm absolutely seething over today but seriously, in all honesty, their mid was superior to ours and far fitter which showed in the last quarter. Murphy ran riot all day and then Judd turned it on in the last quarter to add to our troubles.

Drop Fraser please.

You are all class mate,Flogged ya twice this year and the umps tried so hard to get you guys over the line.You guys are to far behind us and dont have many young kidds with the class of Gibbs and Murphy coming thru.

:D gotta laugh at you mate hehehe

Were we at the same game? The umps tried to get the Pies over the line did they - where would this have happened?

Where Judd dragged the ball, in not one, not twice but three times and then didnt get pinned
Maybe where Wait flew like super man didnt get touched and got a free in the square
Where Fevola pulled Brown down by the jumper in the goal square and then kicked a goal
Where Fevola tripped Harry O and kicked a goal
Where Fevola was holding Browns jumper and and Brown was holding his arm so it was 50/50 but Fev got the free
Or Maybe where Fev was kicking from 60 out, Swan got pushed elboed in the ribs at least 10 times on his way to the bench when he pushed back and soft c*ck he was on fell over he got a 50 against him.

I could go on all - day - i'm surprised no one else picked this stupid comment - up - mate enjoy the win and f*ck off back to your own board :)

Were we at the same game? The umps tried to get the Pies over the line did they - where would this have happened?

Where Judd dragged the ball, in not one, not twice but three times and then didnt get pinned
Maybe where Wait flew like super man didnt get touched and got a free in the square
Where Fevola pulled Brown down by the jumper in the goal square and then kicked a goal
Where Fevola tripped Harry O and kicked a goal
Where Fevola was holding Browns jumper and and Brown was holding his arm so it was 50/50 but Fev got the free
Or Maybe where Fev was kicking from 60 out, Swan got pushed elboed in the ribs at least 10 times on his way to the bench when he pushed back and soft c*ck he was on fell over he got a 50 against him.

I could go on all - day - i'm surprised no one else picked this stupid comment - up - mate enjoy the win and f*ck off back to your own board :)

exactly what i though .. lets see how well carlton fares in the finals this year.. oh wait.. u wont be playing finals..

I'm surprised there isn't a little more anger flying MM's way.

He made a massive mistake playing harry on fev in round 4 and made yet another massive mistake yesterday.

His mantra of 'our defenders needs to play accountable football' does not stand up when there is a star in the oppositions forward line (your heard me carlton... star). Fev kicked 8.6! Say it with me people 8.6.

That is not accountable...

Double team him. Harry in front, Brown behind and play an extra man in defence.

Too stubborn Mick! Too stubborn!

I think whilst it has worked at times this year games where our midfield gets smashed like today it shows the need to work out who are midfielders and who are pinch hitters. I think if Thomas is a midfielder he needs a lot more time there and shouldn have played a whole game almost exclusively as a small foward. I think that we really are short a couple of good hard midfielders who use it well. Wellingham looks likely. Mccarthy is showing signs at VFL level but we really need at least one more midfielder who is inside based and of top AFL level

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok, time to vent some anger....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back