Ok, time to vent some anger....

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you all related to Mark Williams?

Look..... Big breath people.

Settle down and have a winnie blue and a cold VB.

Put the wall heater on, slip on the black moccasins and take off the flannel shirt.

Look at the positives.

Cramers in Preston has Tooheys blocks on special at the moment. Have a few tinnies and reflect on the good old days. The late 70's and 80's.... When you nearly won all those flags.......

Suffer in your crusty jocks!

Don't be such sore losers!

Just one Blockbuster at a time....................................

Are you all related to Mark Williams?

Look..... Big breath people.

Settle down and have a winnie blue and a cold VB.

Put the wall heater on, slip on the black moccasins and take off the flannel shirt.

Look at the positives.

Cramers in Preston has Tooheys blocks on special at the moment. Have a few tinnies and reflect on the good old days. The late 70's and 80's.... When you nearly won all those flags.......

Suffer in your crusty jocks!

Don;t be such sore losers!

Clear off CHEAT :thumbsdown:

When you get Rocca back, it will make a difference. Not all bad. Ben Ried can play. Future gun.

The thing is when Rocca retires and if Ried doesn't step up you won't have any forward line potency.

Time to trade and target a gorrila forward?

His name is spelt REID not RIED :rolleyes:

I meant the spelling of Cheif you clown. You know it. Get over it
Misspelling of the word Chief - mistake typically made by idiots who read at the 3rd grade level
****** on IM - "Hey cheif"
******'s friend - "Hey guy, did you mean chief? idiot"

Misspelling of the word Chief - mistake typically made by idiots who read at the 3rd grade level
****** on IM - "Hey cheif"
******'s friend - "Hey guy, did you mean chief? idiot"

A mug or fool, a weak person. Its could a sense of humour

Get it through your thick head

A mug or fool, a weak person. Its could a sense of humour
Get it through your thick head

I'm in stiches laughing.

'A mug or fool, a weak person' - Well I guess it goes well with 'Pie'. Nothing out of the ordinary.

By the way, nice grammar skills there Cheif.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a mistake so why edit?

Sly, shrewd and stubborn. You can deny your faults, due to my lack of hard proof that you infact did intend to write Chief but I know and you know that you made a mistake. Your mistake can be covered but not erased. Unlike my spelling of Ried which I can edit.

See you.

Is Unique a little footy orphan, looking for a team home or something?:confused: Be nice to him lads.

Welcome Unique. Your posts are valued; they have certainly advanced the debate.:D

LOL. Would you have any idea what we are arguing about? Stay out of it.

collcheersquadke7.jpg

Sly, shrewd and stubborn. You can deny your faults, due to my lack of hard proof that you infact did intend to write Chief but I know and you know that you made a mistake. Your mistake can be covered but not erased. Unlike my spelling of Ried which I can edit.

See you.

So your saying that I didnt intend to spell my DT name the way that I actually wanted it? Your an A Grade clown. Get over your false accusations and get off our board

See you.

LOL. Would you have any idea what we are arguing about? Stay out of it.

collcheersquadke7.jpg
Photo is obviously a deliberate s***-stir, but I must admit pretty amusing photoshop work there...

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok, time to vent some anger....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back