Media Old Boy's take chance on a fresh new Recruit

Remove this Banner Ad

Fresh to BigFooty and stepping straight onto the SWEET F.A. stage for Season 37

tigerland_1720 excellence in posting form has paid off with the Old Boys recruitment team giving him a belated shot at the SWEET F.A. in what could turn out to be the recruitment coup of the season.

Ophidian Old Boys swooped on tigerland_1720 with a surprise live trade on draft day but the club has revealed it was just the final move of a strong pursuit of the top Tigs board draftee. Old Boys Coach Snake Plissken said “tigerland_1720 is a player we think deserves an opportunity on an SFA list, obviously, he hasn’t been around long having only been on Big Footy a few months, but the little we have seen of him makes us excited for what’s to come. tigerland_1720 will be a work in progress but we are confident in Spotswood professional environment and our ability to get the best qooty out of players.”

Tigland_1720 still can’t believe he has ended up at Spotswood and when asked about his qooty game stated “I’d like to think that at contests around the stoppages, I’m pretty explosive and really physical. I love the physical attributes qooty brings. Also, when the game is there to be won, I’d like to think that I have another gear and stand up when the games are there to be won. And probably the teamwork mentality to be team-first.”

signing tigerland.png

This signing adds to the Ophidian Old Boy’s already bulging player list with the addition of two rookies for Season 37 (JuddgementDay & tigerland_1720) with several other star signings to be released later once the qooty season is over. When asked about this shiny new recruit Tigerturbalance had this to say, "No doubt because tigerland_1720 has only been around a few months the usual its a Turbo Alt account will resurface as opposition try and find fault with our recruiting process again. We welcome the scrutiny and are just proud that our recruiting department is able to identify future talent so early in a posters career, this is what makes us the great team we are."

Last edited:

Welcome to SFA tigerland_1720 don’t make the same mistake as many before you have. 😉

Gav you helped the Old Boys with your top 10 bomber recruit thread of current players and we have selected a few from it. Next season to help reduce the Spotswood recruitment teams burden of filtering so many applicants, can you do a top 10 rookie list.

Good to see you setting up more alt accounts to meet your stated goal of expanding the SFA Mrs Turbo.
fcPSfwK.gif

Good to see you setting up more alt accounts to meet your stated goal of expanding the SFA Mrs Turbo.
Another 2 great rookies here... if every team did that each Season the SFA would always be growing. ;)

OOBs bring the fun; some controversy; and a lot of drama - that is EXPANSION!

Sorry— if I let the thread sit for a month will tigerland_1720 contribute with an absolute zinger?
Of course he will, he'll also will be in season 37 conversation for the EKA and Beez awards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5 posts in 4 months— is this another Lbaddie29 situation?
way to promote new posters to the SWEET,
seriously Senor Melt pull your head in when you don't know what your talking about,
I've just got a new poster to this site and this type of crap does not help engage them or make them feel welcomed

Hopefully they stick around and enjoy Sweet.
If they don’t it’s not because of the OOB’s, as they are a great team of banterers (is there such a word?) a close second to you know who. 😉

way to promote new posters to the SWEET,
seriously Senor Melt pull your head in when you don't know what your talking about,
I've just got a new poster to this site and this type of crap does not help engage them or make them feel welcomed

If you don’t want a S37 rookie spoken about, maybe don’t make a dedicated media thread about them when there’s still more than two weeks to go of Season 36.

Maybe let the guy find his feet himself rather than making media about someone who’s made about as many posts in the past few months as fumbler

If you don’t want a S37 rookie spoken about, maybe don’t make a dedicated media thread about them when there’s still more than two weeks to go of Season 36.

Maybe let the guy find his feet himself rather than making media about someone who’s made about as many posts in the past few months as fumbler
and you wonder why the SFA is having trouble attracting posters

seriously Melty you are why we lose posters

and you wonder why the SFA is having trouble attracting posters

seriously Melty you are why we lose posters

Since when do rookies need their own media thread two months before their debut game?

Instead of blaming me for contributing to a thread, maybe think about why you’re putting your rookie out there that early?

Back in my day rookies would be introduced to the league through Team PM’s and encouraged into match threads and team threads—- no one in the league should have a media thread dedicated to them until at least their 100th game

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Old Boy's take chance on a fresh new Recruit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back