Media 🍺THE B.O.O.B - S37 BEST OPHIDIAN OLD BOY Award night🏆

Remove this Banner Ad

THE BEST DEFENSIVE OLD BOY - THE DOB

Our defensive half this season has been exceptional and one of the best in the competition. Of note we had two rookies tigerland_1720 and JuddgementDay playing off the Half back line, both of them played exceptionally and both would have been worthy winners of this award but just missed out to a more experienced player.

This season’s DOB goes to our favorite vice loving camel and Center Half back kenneyswarriors

Defender.png

Our defensive half this season has been exceptional and one of the best in the competition. Of note we had two rookies tigerland_1720 and JuddgementDay playing off the Half back line, both of them played exceptionally and both would have been worthy winners of this award but just missed out to a more experienced player.

This season’s DOB goes to our favorite vice loving camel and Center Half back @Kennyswarriors.

Such a great effort this season kenneyswarriors
Congratulations

This season’s DOB goes to our favorite vice loving camel and Center Half back @Kennyswarriors.

kenneyswarriors love love love you! 😍 Congrats camel man

This season’s DOB goes to our favorite vice loving camel and Center Half back kenneyswarriors

We need some camel gifs in here to make the night complete... kenneyswarriors

:bactriancamel::bactriancamel::bactriancamel::bactriancamel::bactriancamel:

Come on Old Boy- get your suit on...

Kenneys in suit.png

Our next award is The ROS ’Rising Ophidian Star Award’ for the rookie who has been selected as having a great first season in what can be a confusing time for most ‘normal’ people.

Rookie rising star.jpg

RISING OPHIDIAN STAR - THE ROS

This season we had 3 rookies, JuddgementDay myblueroan and tigerland_1720, a great crop of new blood to Spotswood and the Greater SWEET.

rookies.jpg

Our S37 rookies all took the place in different ways and dove in at different depths. One however stood 14 hands above them all and cemented herself as a qooty thoroughbred. On field myblueroan started in the Forward Pocket because of her ability to kick off all four hoofs scoring 27 qoals, making her OOB's second highest scorer for the season. MBR not only excelled on field but became a team favorite in match threads and brought equine humor to Spotswood as well as carrot cake.

Well done MBR on jumping into the SFA with all four hoofs and winning not only the EKA but now the most prestigious Rookies award in the SWEET F.A. The R.O.S.

rookie.png

Lets party Old Boys.

On the Eve of our Premiership we deserve to party hard.

Congrats to all the winners that have been announced and to those that are still to be announced.

Robertio , I hate the crap, but pass me a Guinness

THE BEST OPHIDIAN POSTER - THE BOP

The BOP for S37 goes to DemurePrincess who killed it all season constantly posting a storm in every match thread with a H&A tally of 3013 posts, an average of 188 posts per match thread! A funny as poster whose stories and antics kept all of Spotswood laughing and endeared her to the side in her first season as an Old Boy. DP also engaged with the opposition and was always up for a fight or when needed to stand up for a team mate if the oppo got out of line, a true posting machine. DP also got the most votes for OOB in the ‘Rate the Opposition MVP’ thread where the opposition voted each week who they thought made the best contribution to the match thread.

Well done DemurePrincess on a terrific posting season and a well-deserved winner of the BOP.

Woohoo Princess!!😍:fire:🎇

The next award is the Chancellor Cup awarded by the Spotswood Campus Chancellor, and is presented to the player who has provided extensive contributions both on and off the field throughout the season and upheld the Old Boys stringent values. This cup is given only to those servants of the club who have elevated themselves above just a supporting role, someone who is instrumental in working behind the scenes to make this club the powerhouse it is, someone who has achieved Old Boy excellence and an example to the Spotswood Campus members.

Chancellors Cup 2.png

This season we had 3 rookies, JuddgementDay myblueroan and tigerland_1720, a great crop of new blood to Spotswood and the Greater SWEET.

Our S37 rookies all took the place in different ways and dove in at different depths. One however stood 14 hands above them all and cemented herself as a qooty thoroughbred. On field myblueroan started in the Forward Pocket because of her ability to kick off all four hoofs scoring 27 qoals, making her OOB's second highest scorer for the season. MBR not only excelled on field but became a team favorite in match threads and brought equine humor to Spotswood as well as carrot cake.

Well done MBR on jumping into the SFA with all four hoofs and winning not only the EKA but now the most prestigious Rookies award in the SWEET F.A. The R.O.S.

Yeah ha Horsey! 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻

More Cake required
1719045508833.png

Well done to you on a great first Season myblueroan :purpleheart: :greenheart:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks to my rookie mates and the entire team for making us all feel special and welcome at our Qooty home!
Designer-24.jpeg

THE CHANCELLORS CUP

The winner of the Chancellor Cup is Robertio for a second time. Although there are many great servants to the club I couldn’t go past Robertio who performed strongly on the qooty field and even stronger off the field. Robertio was always present in the LG and team PMs and has become my most trusted right-hand adviser and instrumental in the clubs on-going success. Thank you for all you have done and will continue to do in the future for our great club Robertio.

Chanc Cup.png

Yeah ha Horsey! 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻
Giddy up Prinnie! That's a knockout dress and such a deserving winner. Yee hah!
( clink pina coladas with you and Mrs Tee)
Huge congrats also to
MR Tee
Kenney
Harvey
The amazing WIZ
And
My mannnnn ROBERTIO
The nicest funniest warmest Robertio in the whole world!💖💖💖🍎🥕🍎🐎🥂

The next award is the FOP for ‘Favorite Ophidian Player’. This is the players player award and was voted on by the players in the team. Each player could vote for who they enjoyed playing beside this season and valued most as a team mate. This is a great award as it recognises the value of a player as a team mate from your peers within the team. A pleasing thing was the votes were spread across a number of players showing how well we all get on across the team.

Favorite Player.2.jpg

THE CHANCELLORS CUP

The winner of the Chancellor Cup is Robertio for a second time. Although there are many great servants to the club I couldn’t go past Robertio who performed strongly on the qooty field and even stronger off the field. Robertio was always present in the LG and team PMs and has become my most trusted right-hand adviser and instrumental in the clubs on-going success. Thank you for all you have done and will continue to do in the future for our great club Robertio.

Woot WOOT to you Robertio :purpleheart: :greenheart:
Another Season of successfully going above and beyond.

and the last task for this Season, is to lead us onto the qooty field tomorrow for our Grand Final victory

FAVORITE OPHIDIAN PLAYER - THE FOP

As surprised and humbled as I am, the Favorite Ophidian Player as voted by OOB players is Tigerturbulance. As captain I have to steer the group so don’t always play the social role all the time, having so many players nominate me in their top 3 favorite player votes is great validation that I am balancing my role as leader / disciplinarian with my fun loving 245kg of love muscle team mate role, thankyou.

1719045918757.png

THE CHANCELLORS CUP

Love love love this fella!

Congrats Robertio 😍😍😍

THE BOOB

Now for our final and most prestigious award of the night The BOOB for the ‘Best Ophidian Old Boy’. The BOOB recognizing the Old Boy who has had the overall best season - the equivalent to the Best and Fairest and the clubs highest honor for a player. Votes were given each week based on a combination of posting, on field performances and club contribution.

Best Ophidian Old Boy.png

As surprised and humbled as I am, the Favorite Ophidian Player as voted by OOB players is Tigerturbulance. As captain I have to steer the group so don’t always play the social role all the time, having so many players nominate me in their top 3 favorite player votes is great validation that I am balancing my role as leader / disciplinarian with my fun loving 245kg of love muscle team mate role, thankyou.

Take if off Tigerturbulance 🔥🔥🔥

I may be a bit biased, BUT You do a great job Tigerturbulance :purpleheart: :greenheart:
and is why so many love you.
Heck I love you so much I married you.

* Oooops, that must be the pina colada talking!

Remove this Banner Ad

Media 🍺THE B.O.O.B - S37 BEST OPHIDIAN OLD BOY Award night🏆

Remove this Banner Ad

Back