Media 🍺THE B.O.O.B - S37 BEST OPHIDIAN OLD BOY Award night🏆

Remove this Banner Ad

THE BEST OPHIDIAN OLD BOY - THE BOOB WINNER

And the winner of the S37 BOOB is DemurePrincess who on field had the 3rd highest DT of 1052 and was the number one poster with 3013 posts, an absolutely solid performance all around and on top of that has been a great team mate and contributor in our team PM. In only her second season in the SFA and her first season as an Old Boy DemurePrincess has absolutely smashed it.

Boob Winners.jpg

Fleabane recently posted this about DemurePrincess and I thought it fitting to repost as it sums up DP to a T:

‘LOL DemurePrincess takes a bit of getting used to. She is not exactly an online introvert. BUT she is often hilarious, warm hearted, honest. Loves her food, has strong opinions and passions, without being an ideologue. She takes it all fairly lightly and banters hard with the best of them. She is not a w***er, not an earnest, uptight turd, not a self righteous killjoy. She has a wealth of life experiences and keeps surprising us with all sorts of unexpected and odd information. She is genuinely unconventional - doesn't take crap from anyone - and I love her for it.’

Congratulations DemurePrincess for achieving OOBs highest honor the Best Ophidian Old Boys Trophy for season 37

BOOB.png

Hey Turbo do you need me to finish this off for you. You have a Qrestling Match to do
i CAN WIN THE WRESTLING MATCH WITHOUT GETTING IN THE RING

(Log in to remove this ad.)

THE BEST OPHIDIAN OLD BY - THE BOOB WINNER

And the winner of the S37 BOOB is DemurePrincess who on field had the 3rd highest DT of 1052 and was the number one poster with 3013 posts, an absolutely solid performance all around and on top of that has been a great team mate and contributor in our team PM. In only her second season in the SFA and her first season as an Old Boy DemurePrincess has absolutely smashed it.

Fleabane recently posted this about DemurePrincess and I thought it fitting to repost as it sums up DP to a T:

‘LOL DemurePrincess takes a bit of getting used to. She is not exactly an online introvert. BUT she is often hilarious, warm hearted, honest. Loves her food, has strong opinions and passions, without being an ideologue. She takes it all fairly lightly and banters hard with the best of them. She is not a w***er, not an earnest, uptight turd, not a self righteous killjoy. She has a wealth of life experiences and keeps surprising us with all sorts of unexpected and odd information. She is genuinely unconventional - doesn't take crap from anyone - and I love her for it.’

Congratulations DemurePrincess for achieving OOBs highest honor the Best Ophidian Old Boys Trophy for season 37

Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony

Barack Obama Applause GIF by Obama

THE BEST OPHIDIAN OLD BY - THE BOOB WINNER

Gosh! What a humbling experience!

Thank you to everyone!
IMG_2972.jpeg
IMG_2968.jpeg

My BOOBS do look fabulous tonight!

Let’s celebrate 😘😘😘

I’d also like to recognize a much loved and admired player who will be leaving us now her 4-season contract has expired. Fleabane you have been a champion in agreeing to join the OOB as a rookie for the clubs first season. It’s sad to see you go and I know all your team mates feel the same, but know you will always be loved and welcomed at Spotswood. As a founding member of the club and premiership player you have a significant standing in Spotswood’s history. On behalf of the Old Boys, thank you for your contributions and even more for being a great team mate.

fleabane.jpg

Before we end the night, I’d like to thank every Old Boy and Old Girl for their hard work this season to make the Old Boys the best team in the competition and Spotswood the most envied qooty facility in the SWEET FA.

I would like to especially highlight the Leadership Group of Elton Johns Wig Braklet Robertio Mrs Turbo and Fleabane and acknowledge what great servants of the OOB they have all been guiding the club. It’s a strong LG that is the back bone of any successful club, hence why we are in the strong position we are today in only our 4th season.

Leadership Group v3.png

I’d also like to recognize a much loved and admired player who will be leaving us now her 4-season contract has expired. Fleabane you have been a champion in agreeing to join the OOB as a rookie for the clubs first season. It’s sad to see you go and I know all your team mates feel the same, but know you will always be loved and welcomed at Spotswood. As a founding member of the club and premiership player you have a significant standing in Spotswood’s history. On behalf of the Old Boys, thank you for your contributions and even more for being a great team mate.

I still can't believe she is going, what a champion poster.

I hope she misses us that bit to much.

21. TOAST.jpg

To end the presentation I ask all the Ophidian Old Boys, family and honored guests to be upstanding and charge your glasses for the Old Boys toast.

‘The light of the Ophidian star to guide you,
The warmth of Spotswood Campus and hearth to you,
The cheer and good will of Old Boys to you,
The hope of qooty glory to you,
The joy of a thousand qoals to you,
The love of the Sim and Mod's peace to you,
Cheers to the Ophidian Old Boys’

Remove this Banner Ad

Media 🍺THE B.O.O.B - S37 BEST OPHIDIAN OLD BOY Award night🏆

Remove this Banner Ad

Back