Betstar Champions Cup OM season 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

This isn’t politics forum but look at this way

Victoria had 30 cases of Covid circulating in the community for weeks before detected, result? No lockdown, added some restrictions- Dan on holidays

Victoria has a handful of cases all linked to hq workers and contained, Victoria thrown into snap 5 day lockdown- Dan in charge
This is about footy champ

Sounds like the Raiders have landed a couple handy young lads from the NT, highly touted as rising stars so will be good to see them in O&M.
Lavi arent making any headlines but have snuck in afew recuits judging by today BM article.
Sad that rep footy been scrapped this year, would have been good to see a team with Simpson, Miles, Reid, Newton and Cal Moore chop up the GV.

Sounds like the Raiders have landed a couple handy young lads from the NT, highly touted as rising stars so will be good to see them in O&M.
Lavi arent making any headlines but have snuck in afew recuits judging by today BM article.
Sad that rep footy been scrapped this year, would have been good to see a team with Simpson, Miles, Reid, Newton and Cal Moore chop up the GV.

Is Callum Moore a full time at Wang? I couldn’t read the article fully

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Missed the article, who had Lavy picked up, when was the last time the reigning Premier missed the finals the next year???

Thought might put out my ladder prediction for the year feel free to chuck your own up

Wang M
Myrtleford
Wang R
Albury
Lavy
Yarrawonga
Raiders
corowa
wodonga
nth albury

Could put the top 7 in any order, will be an unreal year

Yarrawonga would be extremely disappointed if they finished there wouldn’t they??

im tipping Leigh Masters for the league medal
I previously had Yarra higher and think they still could be a smoky but a couple of injuries and Raiders landing a couple of late recruits have made me change.
I am looking forward to a good year though where it’s going to be hard to pick a winner.

I previously had Yarra higher and think they still could be a smoky but a couple of injuries and Raiders landing a couple of late recruits have made me change.
I am looking forward to a good year though where it’s going to be hard to pick a winner.
Injuries?

Willy Wheeler one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has Brendan Liddell retired ?. Missus tried inviting him down to my 50th in Seymour last week but he mentioned something about footy ?....i know he was always super fit....but still playing ???

On SM-G900I using BigFooty.com mobile app

I see Albury Tigers smashed Yarrawonga this evening ,,, Border mail saying Yarra was undermanned ,, yes but not like 6 players missing ,,I see all the talk has been about the Wang Magpies, Rovers , and Myrtleford , but hey the Tigers look scary

I see Albury Tigers smashed Yarrawonga this evening ,,, Border mail saying Yarra was undermanned ,, yes but not like 6 players missing ,,I see all the talk has been about the Wang Magpies, Rovers , and Myrtleford , but hey the Tigers look scary
with names like miles, garlett and cross starting in the middle with polo and o'hara being pushed to forward pockets, they're extremely slick side, they're a little short down back, so wangs bigs could expose them there. good to see they have young players from thirds in recent years playing too

Lavington coach would hope he never gets a flat tyre in Wangaratta lol. Don't reckon there would be too many likely to help him . Seems after watching GF and today there isn't a lot of love for him from either team lol. Very offensive game with the ball moving quickly end to end. At one stage I counted 7 players down with cramp. Great to have footy back.

They should be close with Wang as favourites. They have Jeff Garlett, Daniel Cross, Anthony Miles and Dean Polo with tons of AFL experience on their list. A lot of their kids have had VFL and TAC Cup experience. They still have Daly and O’Hara etc. They aren’t going anywhere.

They should be close with Wang as favourites. They have Jeff Garlett, Daniel Cross, Anthony Miles and Dean Polo with tons of AFL experience on their list. A lot of their kids have had VFL and TAC Cup experience. They still have Daly and O’Hara etc. They aren’t going anywhere.

Can add Fletcher Carroll to the list also he has flown under the radar

Lavington coach would hope he never gets a flat tyre in Wangaratta lol. Don't reckon there would be too many likely to help him . Seems after watching GF and today there isn't a lot of love for him from either team lol. Very offensive game with the ball moving quickly end to end. At one stage I counted 7 players down with cramp. Great to have footy back.
he had rovers co-coach following him around for 90% of the game and completely shut him out, on tape u can see 4 rovers players going down within 15 seconds of play with no players on the bench due to injuries, very lucky to kick away in the end. anyone know where shaun mannagh was?

Is ash pollard playing for rovers this year?

he had rovers co-coach following him around for 90% of the game and completely shut him out, on tape u can see 4 rovers players going down within 15 seconds of play with no players on the bench due to injuries, very lucky to kick away in the end. anyone know where shaun mannagh was?

I thought Curtis was still pretty effective. Does anyone know what points each club played with and who they have to come back into their sides? I understand it will be points dependant but interested to see who each club can add

Remove this Banner Ad

Betstar Champions Cup OM season 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back