Richo_Daffy

Senior List
Apr 23, 2007
Australia
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Panathinaikos

Would be a massive loss if Andy goes...the guy bleeds yellow and black and works his ass off

would rather miss out on Grigg and keep Andy!

how did it come to us giving up a good young contracted player for someone who is uncontracted and we can take for nothing?

when rusty trombone sees this he is going to amas one of the biggest armies known to man to keep andy collins at tiger land me thinks.

I don't believe it. BACCS is right. Hardwick doesn't speak highly enough of Andy. This is a totally unnecessary trade. I smell a rat.

Why on earth would he agree to the move if under contract? This makes no sense at all.

:confused:

He wouldn't be the only player to be traded while under contract. The Age seems to suggest it's not a sure thing though, so we'll wait and see.

Don't know much about Collins and his stats, bar goals kicked seem to be modest. Clearly rated by Tigers supporters given the response but Grigg can play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the 'australian' article says this year was collins second at the club, while the age said carlton had expressed interest but nothing about it being accepted. i know which one has more cred. how often is denham right, really? that paper doesnt even have a link to the afl site at the top with the other sports, and their afl link down the page just goes to the HUN. i think we should calm down a bit, this paper doesnt care about footy and they probably get all their research from this place.

just doesnt make sense as to why we would trade a player who is contracted and considered a good prospect unless we dont know something.

Just when I was starting to praise Craig Cameron and the recruiting team then this happen.... If this is true then Craig Cameron: you can **** off and suck carltons dick in ur own time

For what it's worth, a poster on our board who seems to have decent info is saying it looks likely but is not confirmed and we'll probably have to thrown in a pick upgrade.

Tiges fans are pissed, Blues fans are pissed. Smells like an even trade to me.

I think you guys are over rating Collins. He is not that good. With a full squad available he would not be in our best 22. Grigg would easily be in our best team.

Turn it up, atleast Andy would be fit enough to get on the park, remind me how many games Grigg has managed in the past 2 seasons?

Andy has fight, Grigg just wants the money.

For what it's worth, a poster on our board who seems to have decent info is saying it looks likely but is not confirmed and we'll probably have to thrown in a pick upgrade.

Tiges fans are pissed, Blues fans are pissed. Smells like an even trade to me.

Knowing our bunch of nuffies, we are throwing in our pick 6 for your shit first round pick. :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Bumped Omg not andy collins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back