Bumped Omg not andy collins

Remove this Banner Ad

Relax guys, I think you're really underselling Grigg, he will be a very good player for you and a big part of your senior midfield rotation

ffs if true its a joke. good ol craig cameron his record just gets worse and worse.

the whole ide is to actually build on what promising players we have.
collins is a work in progress and a damn promising prospect. there are many sub pars on the list with no real long term future and we get rid of one with genuine talent needlessly.
i have to ask why and while asking it demand an answer to the process we went thru in coming to this decision.
cameron does realise grigg is uncontractred and carlton will take pick 50 we owe them nothing.

if true there had better be a pick coming our way and a decent one at that. there has to be something else in it for us.

im all for dealing in good faith but this goes to far you can bet they would not be so kind if the shoe was on the other foot.

I think you guys are over rating Collins. He is not that good. With a full squad available he would not be in our best 22. Grigg would easily be in our best team.

I think Andy is in our best 22 but Grigg is a better player than him right now and would have an instant impact at Tigerland. Andy's dedication to training and team first mentality is something that doesn't grow on trees though and the guys around the club would be devastaded.

I for one have been a massive advocate for getting Grigg and although this trade piss's me off on paper and ability right now Grigg is ahead. It's just the fact that Andy has so much potential and is the heart and soul of the club that hurts.

If this is true and I see Andy in a Carlton jumper then he's dead to me even though it is not his fault. It will just take some time to register!

Mate it's the fact most of us love Andy and would hate to see him go.

Fair enough.
I was real cut on Shaun leaving, thought he was exactly the player we needed to continue playing through the middle to improve our on-ball.

6'2", decent pace, can get the hard ball, good in traffic just inconsistent by foot. IMO he is very good and only going to get better after an injury riddled year

I think you'll find him a good addition. Shame for you guys about Andy i guess

Relax guys, I think you're really underselling Grigg, he will be a very good player for you and a big part of your senior midfield rotation
Its not about recognising whether or not Grigg is a quality player. Andy has endeavour and passion that hasnt gone unnoticed. To give him up for someone who is looking for more game time is heartbreaking.

Turn it up, atleast Andy would be fit enough to get on the park, remind me how many games Grigg has managed in the past 2 seasons?

Andy has fight, Grigg just wants the money.

Andy has had a bad case of OP for much of his time at the Tigers. More injury prone than Grigg I would think. Collins is a good kick at goal but can't hit a target when playing in the midfield. This is why he was a forward this year. I would describe Andy as an honest footballer who tries hard but nowhere near the star some people make him out to be on this board.

Fair enough.
I was real cut on Shaun leaving, thought he was exactly the player we needed to continue playing through the middle to improve our on-ball.

6'2", decent pace, can get the hard ball, good in traffic just inconsistent by foot. IMO he is very good and only going to get better after an injury riddled year

I think you'll find him a good addition. Shame for you guys about Andy i guess
Would much rather keep Andy, will be sad if he goes and angry that Richmond could trade him after a solid year!

ffs if true its a joke. good ol craig cameron his record just gets worse and worse.

the whole ide is to actually build on what promising players we have.
collins is a work in progress and a damn promising prospect. there are many sub pars on the list with no real long term future and we get rid of one with genuine talent needlessly.
i have to ask why and while asking it demand an answer to the process we went thru in coming to this decision.
cameron does realise grigg is uncontractred and carlton will take pick 50 we owe them nothing.

if true there had better be a pick coming our way and a decent one at that. there has to be something else in it for us.

im all for dealing in good faith but this goes to far you can bet they would not be so kind if the shoe was on the other foot.

Here ****ing here Santa !!:thumbsu:

The club should be forced to face the members if it turns out to be true and nothing else in it for us. I'd be calling for a lynching.

To all these Carlton supporters telling us its a good deal and we are under selling Grigg, go and get ****ed. Ofcourse Carlton supporters are happy with this trade they are getting something in return. If the shoe was on the other foot we would have got sweet FA from them. :thumbsdown:

Hahaha mate you don't understand. This board has some serious man love for Andy. I really do not know why so much. But OMG type in Collins in previous threads search. Its ridiculous.

I think he'll be a good player but not as good as some people reckon he will be. We've been following him for years. It started as a joke by Madtiger2006.

I am happy with Grigg though. Fair trade.:thumbsu: Could of kept Collins though. Maybe for Rance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

can we organize a rally down at Punt Rd tomorrow. I still want Grigg but I just don't think it is fair that Andy will have to wear a Carlton jumper and be taught how to throw games for draft picks. He is simply not going to cope with the Blues mentality and lack of principles.

Poor Andy what did he do to deserve this? I thought it was Jake King that was privately coached by Hardwicks misses not Andy.

This deal is done.

RFC_Official said a deal was done today and he has remarkably disappeared since. He knows this board is gonna go into melt down. What a squib.

Come here and face the music china.

I dont even want want Joanna that much... would rather we invest in our own players.

What the hell is wrong with our club? Grow some god damn balls, what a bunch of girls.

There better be Carlton's first pick involved for our pick 29 and not our compensation pick either.

This deal is done.

RFC_Official said a deal was done today and he has remarkably disappeared since. He knows this board is gonna go into melt down. What a squib.

Come here and face the music china.

I dont even want want Joanna that much... would rather we invest in our own players.
Unfair on RFC_Official to say that Wally. Its a Friday night and hes probably out and about drowning his sorrows on the matter. Im in complete agreeance in relation to Grigg though. I dont know if I will ever forgive him.

all hell could break loose on the richmond boards tonight and tomorrow with the announcement that THE SAVIOUR andy collins will be traded to carlton for grigg. this board is going to go into meltdown. where in for a few rocky days people.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...ap-grigg-collins/story-e6frg7mf-1225936186345

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...igers-collins-20101008-16c4o.html?from=age_sb
Why are we after him we got enough medium size forwards.He probably play for the bullants no offence because of Yarran,Betts and Gartlett as the small to medium forwards.

I wanted a first pick but tigers wouldn't give that up so most likely a second round pick to get a tall defender.This so we could give it to another club with Jacobs to get a first pick.I reckon you easily got the better deal with Grigg.

He was the best Carlton player the last 5-6 weeks was showing that he was going to be a real good player.He missed most of the start of the season because of injuries then that guy from the MAD magazine wouldn't give him a game just like Fisher.

can we organize a rally down at Punt Rd tomorrow. I still want Grigg but I just don't think it is fair that Andy will have to wear a Carlton jumper and be taught how to throw games for draft picks. He is simply not going to cope with the Blues mentality and lack of principles.

Poor Andy what did he do to deserve this? I thought it was Jake King that was privately coached by Hardwicks misses not Andy.

How could anyone put one of those shit jumpers over your head rusty, I hope Andy has some serious painkillers at hand because his skin would be crawling all game long.

no idea why ur after him starchamber and u guys getting anything more then a 3rd round is beyond me considering he isnt contracted. and were not saying that collins is a superstar its jst he has a lot of heart a lot of pride for the jumper and his skills set is quite good and he has a promising future.

no idea why ur after him starchamber and u guys getting anything more then a 3rd round is beyond me considering he isnt contracted. and were not saying that collins is a superstar its jst he has a lot of heart a lot of pride for the jumper and his skills set is quite good and he has a promising future.

We had Carlton by the balls on this and for some unknown reason we have given in and giving up something in return. We should have squeezed the little ****ers.

How could anyone put one of those shit jumpers over your head rusty, I hope Andy has some serious painkillers at hand because his skin would be crawling all game long.

I know ! Can you imagine the look on Andy's face when Ratten comes up to him at 3 quarter time and says " take the foot off the petal will you Andy" if we win this one we'll miss out on a priorty pick"

I just feel so sorry for the boy. He'll never cope in that enviroment at all. One year and he'll be back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bumped Omg not andy collins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back