Bumped Omg not andy collins

Remove this Banner Ad

Hahaha mate you don't understand. This board has some serious man love for Andy. I really do not know why so much. But OMG type in Collins in previous threads search. Its ridiculous.

I think he'll be a good player but not as good as some people reckon he will be. We've been following him for years. It started as a joke by Madtiger2006.

I am happy with Grigg though. Fair trade.:thumbsu: Could of kept Collins though. Maybe for Rance.
I would have taken a shot for Rance we need defenders not more medium forwards or Luke McGuane.Will Thursfield was a no go for us as a defender as i i read While not a great user of the ball.A player like that you don't want in your backline unless they built like a Mick Martyn.

I know ! Can you imagine the look on Andy's face when Ratten comes up to him at 3 quarter time and says " take the foot off the petal will you Andy" if we win this one we'll miss out on a priorty pick"

I just feel so sorry for the boy. He'll never cope in that enviroment at all. One year and he'll be back.

R.I.P Andy C

and to think we all thought he was indestructible.

I just want to go on the record as saying that I feel so sorry that Andy has to wear that stinking blue jumper and who ever is responsible should get an upper cut.

I'd also like to welcome Grigg to the Richmond Footy Club. I just feel so sad that Andy is going to miss out playing in all our flag wins over the next decade. That hurts because on heart alone and let's not forget his silky smooth foot skills and reflexes like a cat he deserves it.

Andy will be Carltons next Captain for sure in amongst all those tossers. It will pain me to see it.

I'm warming to the deal if it means we get Jacobs in the PSD. Collins and our third rounder for Grigg, Jacobs and Carlton's second rounder. I can live with that. Cheers, tankers.

You gave us something for an uncontracted player... Who's saying you won't for Jacobs :D

Would rather you get Jacobs than those stingy crow eaters.

I'm warming to the deal if it means we get Jacobs in the PSD. Collins and our third rounder for Grigg, Jacobs and Carlton's second rounder. I can live with that. Cheers, tankers.
Make it Adelaide's third rounder. We'll give ours to Essendon for Houli.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

no idea why ur after him starchamber and u guys getting anything more then a 3rd round is beyond me considering he isnt contracted. and were not saying that collins is a superstar its jst he has a lot of heart a lot of pride for the jumper and his skills set is quite good and he has a promising future.
I get the feeling his a bit like our Simon Wiggins to your club not a superstar but has heart and is the type of player the other players seem to love having around the club.This is when Wiggins was good and showed a bit until all his injuries. I hope the trade doesn't go ahead as we need defenders in Carlton. I bet they recruit that guy called Spanner lol from the eagles after they delist him as a late pick in the national draft.They say we got our man in defence a real sack of a potato no one even the spooners wouldn't use for deep fried chips.

R.I.P Andy C

and to think we all thought he was indestructible.

I'm so emotional right now I'm going to miss the little blighter. He has given us all so much and who will ever forget the Swans game this year. Every time he kicked a goal I always jumped out of my seat screaming " ANDY COLLINS !!!!"

I can not believe it is over and his 3 Brownlow wins I've predicted all those years ago are going to be for the Blues!!!

Sheeeeeeeeeeeettttttt !!!!!

I just cant contemplate why we are giving someone so talented away, when we have all the bargaining power. The only thing l can suggest is that they are letting something slip through to the PSD.

Because Collins for Grigg is not a fair trade. One for one... l'd take Collins anyday of the week.

Hardwick talks about skills and how we need to improve... This kid has excellent foot skills and is probably one of our best kicks for goal.

I dont get it... just dont.

:eek:

The only explanation is that Greg Denham is a regular on the Carlton board and wanted to see us go into meltdown over here. Refuse to believe we'd be stupid enough to make this trade.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bumped Omg not andy collins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back