Opposition Supporters say the darndest things.

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s crazy how teams play different ways and it means they don’t all get the same free kicks. Truly mind blowing. Almost as amazing as Sydney being in the top 3-4 worst at giving away frees every year for the better part of a decade but that having nothing to do with giving away heaps of frees against us.

Mitch Lewis, kicks 5 goals in a game once. Resulting main board discussion about best young KPFs in the game:

Max King and Mitch Lewis have gone past Naughton for mine.
:tearsofjoy:

Mitch Lewis, kicks 5 goals in a game once. Resulting main board discussion about best young KPFs in the game:

Then later on

King yes cos he can kick straight

Naughton career goals/behinds - 102/79
King career goals/behinds - 69/57

I’m no mathematician but it seems to me Naughton gets a better return.

Someone please point that out to the numpties because I’m still banned from the main board.

Then later on

Naughton career goals/behinds - 102/79
King career goals/behinds - 69/57

I’m no mathematician but it seems to me Naughton gets a better return.

Someone please point that out to the numpties because I’m still banned from the main board.
Done <3 I feel ya though, so many hilarious posts on that thread but can't even show my appreciation since I'm reaction banned

I'm surprised he ventured onto the Sydney board!

I just ventured on too, what a vile, vindictive, mean spirited bunch they are. Three free kicks apparently cost them the Premiership. I can’t wait to watch them lose another one and watch them blaming the Umpires and calling the opposition cheats as well.

I just ventured on too, what a vile, vindictive, mean spirited bunch they are. Three free kicks apparently cost them the Premiership. I can’t wait to watch them lose another one and watch them blaming the Umpires and calling the opposition cheats as well.
I’ve given up trying to explain that three missed frees doesn’t equal three goals. And even if it did Sydney would still have fallen short as we won by another four points 🤣

I decision by decision went through every "iffy" decision of the Grand Final to a salty Sydney supporter on facebook one time and he didn't reply again. It really wasn't that bad. And I love how they ignore things in their control: Like Buddy waltzing around the place like it's a training session thinking Moz isn't breathing down his neck, McGlynn missing a basic set shot in front when they needed him, appearing to forget Liam Picken exists etc etc. Better team won on the day, end of story.

I’m pretty sure the AFL reviewed the GF’s umpiring and found there to be 3 questionable decisions. 2 of those went the way of the Swans.

The umpiring call is just a desperate attempt by Swans fans to excuse the fact they weren’t good enough to beat us on that day.

Same goes for Thursday night. No good enough.

I’m pretty sure the AFL reviewed the GF’s umpiring and found there to be 3 questionable decisions. 2 of those went the way of the Swans.

The umpiring call is just a desperate attempt by Swans fans to excuse the fact they weren’t good enough to beat us on that day.

Same goes for Thursday night. No good enough.
A poster (neutral) actually went through the whole game frame by frame and analysed every decision and there were adverse decisions for both sides (as per usual), slightly more for Sydney. I found it last year, may have saved or bookmarked it, will have a look later.

A poster (neutral) actually went through the whole game frame by frame and analysed every decision and there were adverse decisions for both sides (as per usual), slightly more for Sydney. I found it last year, may have saved or bookmarked it, will have a look later.
I can’t help you find it…but I read it too. The conclusion was pretty much that Sydney fans have got nothing to moan about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have taken the onus to write an email to the club. I am sick to my stomach about this continual bias against the swans.

Speaking to other supporters/neutrals who watched the game, they were unanimous that this was actually cheating, no other explanation.

I have also started a go fund me page if the response from the club is not satisfactory.

Member and supporter power May be needed here for real change, will keep you posted.
They're spiralling. hahaha.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opposition Supporters say the darndest things.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back