Opposition Supporters say the darndest things.

Remove this Banner Ad

Guess which Bulldogs obsessed Demons ******* posted this. The bloke has to be the saddest most pathetic person on bigfooty by some margin.
“Surprise surprise that the dogs get kissed again with an easy fixture. they play sh!t teams twice whereas the dees play the top 4 from last year all twice. Such a joke of a competition.”
Lol is that the some idiot that’s obsessed with How we have benefited from the NGA and the Father/son.

Just remind the idiot about Max Andrew just for the LOL 😂 club is living rent free in that poster head

“Western Bulldogs, a team in finals, should not have gotten a top-five player just because he’s part of their academy”
“Melbourne, a team in finals, should have gotten a top 5 player because he’s a part of their academy”

“Western Bulldogs, a team in finals, should not have gotten a top-five player just because he’s part of their academy”
“Melbourne, a team in finals, should have gotten a top 5 player because he’s a part of their academy”
That Melbourne poster had a sook about Sam Darcy actually we sooks about everything about us.

That Melbourne poster had a sook about Sam Darcy actually we sooks about everything about us.
Went on ignore during the finals, seriously deranged. Needs help.

Bulldogs obsessed Demons fan: "It is both my personal opinion and a fact that Macrae is a flopper. Can't be both, it is either one or the other, ****arse!

Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

Last edited:
The Macrae thread started as the ultimate boring main board troll but has thrown up some genuine idiocy. Ignoring the shit from that Demons fan, who is just an absolute nuffy in general (ask most Demons supporters on the site), this from an Essendon supporter on Macrae

He's a good player, sure. I never really see him highly touted so it's hard to say he's "overrated".

He's up there with Tom Mitchell, Matt Crouch, Andrew Gaff etc. He gets his 35 touches which is great for Fantasy players but he's nowhere close to being a real damaging midfielder. A top 5 mid in the comp is laughable.

For the record, in 2021 Macrae had more direct goal assists than Mitchell, Crouch and Gaff combined. The second most personal tally in the entire competition (5th most on average). Fourth in total score involvements (11th on average which is still higher than apparent highly damaging competition gun Jake Stringer) To say he's not damaging is just downright wrong and it's endemic of the Bigfooty "oh he gets a lot of touches so he must not be damaging" groupthink. He's highly damaging and it's idiocy to claim otherwise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Macrae thread started as the ultimate boring main board troll but has thrown up some genuine idiocy. Ignoring the sh*t from that Demons fan, who is just an absolute nuffy in general (ask most Demons supporters on the site), this from an Essendon supporter on Macrae

For the record, in 2021 Macrae had more direct goal assists than Mitchell, Crouch and Gaff combined. The second most personal tally in the entire competition (5th most on average). Fourth in total score involvements (11th on average which is still higher than apparent highly damaging competition gun Jake Stringer) To say he's not damaging is just downright wrong and it's endemic of the Bigfooty "oh he gets a lot of touches so he must not be damaging" groupthink. He's highly damaging and it's idiocy to claim otherwise.
Started by a north fan and the troll is a demons fan just laugh at both of them

Much and all as I support your sentiments, particularly your conclusion, it can be both. His opinion can match the fact.
At the time you say it, an opinion can't match a fact. Because the very nature of an opinion is that it is not a fact. I can something like "It was my opinion that Melbourne would win the flag at the start of last season. Later on it became a fact. But at the time I said it wasn't a fact, it was an opinion.

Last edited:
At the time you say it, an opinion can't match a fact. Because the very nature of an opinion is that it is not a fact. I can something like "It was my opinion that Melbourne would win the flag at the start of last season. Later on it became a fact. But at the time I said it wasn't a fact, it was an opinion.
An opinion can absolutely match fact. Take two people arguing about what year the Dogs won the flag. If one thinks 2015 and the other thinks 2016 then surely the latter’s opinion matches fact.

An opinion can absolutely match fact. Take two people arguing about what year the Dogs won the flag. If one thinks 2015 and the other thinks 2016 then surely the latter’s opinion matches fact.
No it doesn't because what the latter is saying has already been proven to be true. So, it is not his opinion at all because the very nature of an opinion is that is unproven.

No it doesn't because what the latter is saying has already been proven to be true. So, it is not his opinion at all because the very nature of an opinion is that is unproven.
But in this case it is only ‘proven’ to the people involved when they look in the history book and confirm the fact.

After about 5 minutes of Googling I’ve just read a few sources say that a ‘false fact is still a fact’. If that is indeed the case then I’m happy to concede that I have no idea what a fact is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opposition Supporters say the darndest things.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back