Opposition Supporters say the darndest things.

Remove this Banner Ad

"
Geez we would be unbeatable next year if we picked up another Chol, Ginni, Massimo type haul!

If we got Battle as well as Barrass our backline would be close to the best in the league as well.

Really will we ever lose again "

😏

"
Geez we would be unbeatable next year if we picked up another Chol, Ginni, Massimo type haul!

If we got Battle as well as Barrass our backline would be close to the best in the league as well.

Really will we ever lose again "

😏
To be fair, Hawks have bounced a lot quicker than most clubs do. They're proactive and aren't afraid to make the tough decisions. They also know what they need and go out and get it. They'd have to be the most well ran club (on-field*) of this century, or at the very least, top two or three.

On-field* caveat is obviously because there's been some off field stuff that is very unsavoury if reports are to be believed.

To be fair, Hawks have bounced a lot quicker than most clubs do. They're proactive and aren't afraid to make the tough decisions. They also know what they need and go out and get it. They'd have to be the most well ran club (on-field*) of this century, or at the very least, top two or three.

On-field* caveat is obviously because there's been some off field stuff that is very unsavoury if reports are to be believed.
They've gotten by on a piss easy draw and beating up on injury ravaged teams. Yes they are going well, but I'm not sure they are this all conquering side.

When Will Day isn't in the side they're fairly average and he's just one player.

I still think teams will go to work on them over the off-season and they won't have it easy

They've gotten by on a piss easy draw and beating up on injury ravaged teams. Yes they are going well, but I'm not sure they are this all conquering side.

When Will Day isn't in the side they're fairly average and he's just one player.

I still think teams will go to work on them over the off-season and they won't have it easy
Agree with this. Plus they haven’t done anything yet this season.

Not that quick a bounce back, haven’t really been in contention since 2016. Yet to be seen how sustainable this is, how good they actually are and if they have depth to cover some injuries.

Not that quick a bounce back, haven’t really been in contention since 2016. Yet to be seen how sustainable this is, how good they actually are and if they have depth to cover some injuries.
Most folks were tipping them for bottom 4 this year, and they're in the top 8 as it stands with two games left. It has been a quick bounce back imo. They were ninth in 2019 and have only been bottom 4 twice since then.

They haven’t won a final since 2015, that’s 9 years.

Most folks were tipping them for bottom 4 this year, and they're in the top 8 as it stands with two games left. It has been a quick bounce back imo. They were ninth in 2019 and have only been bottom 4 twice since then.
Folks tips are irrelevant. They haven’t bounced back yet, and it’s been a long time between finals wins, and counting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 2082559
Every club's got its flogs but Port fans are a particular brand of feral.
Oh Boy Deep Learning GIF by South Park

0-5 When day was out injured. Has anyone really tried a hard tag on Day ?
Playing with absolute freedom teams will put the into them now may well find it very different next year

Absoluely do not want to play them in the finals. They just waltz through our tackle attempts all day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opposition Supporters say the darndest things.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back