Order the Round 5 Games in order of your interest

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn vs West Coast - It was fun to see Hawthorn's slide at the start, but now the fun has worn out and we're left with a poor side. If West Coast don't win this, you can put a line through them

Think you won't find many West Coast fans on here disagreeing with you. Legitimate questions about the player group and Simmo being permanently mentally scarred from playing at the home of footy if we can't beat a 0-4 Hawthorn coming off two huge defeats and with a few days more rest.

Haven't done this in a while so i thought i'd bring it back up

Excluding your own team
1. Essendon vs Collingwood - Not a fan of both teams but Anzac day games are always great to watch
2. Sydney vs GWS - Sydney derby i think the Swans will put up a bit of a fight but ultimately lose
3. Gold Coast vs Adelaide - Soft spot for GCS and they've been playing well recently and i believe Crows are premiership Favourites right now hopefully it'll be a good game
4. Western Bulldogs vs Brisbane - Soft spot for Lions aswell (From Brisbane) expecting them to get pumped but they're a pretty fun team to watch this year along with the Doggies
5. Richmond vs Melbourne - Richmond playing pretty great this year and Demons haven't been to bad looking forward to it
6. Hawthorn vs West Coast - Hawthorn have been atrocious this year (finally!) but Eagles are horrible at MCG so we'll see...
7. Fremantle vs North - Both pretty bad Freo were pretty exciting last round but i probs wont be tuning into this one
8. Port vs Carlton - Yeah nah ill be right
There are nine games

Apart from the Crows game the game that im keen as to watch is the Monday night game. Hoping the dees can get up to give the gloating tigers fans a cold shower...
hey fellow tiges fans are you gloating?? nope, not here, me neither, nope we haven't beaten anyone yet

Crows cant be flag favourites when some people are giving the suns a 'sneaky chance" flag favourites are feared teams that should smash teams like the suns and obviously the crows arent respected enough yet to be flag favourites for people that have doubts about them playing the suns...
Your ordinary midfield is why you aren't flag favourites.

The St Kilda v Geelong game should be quite close, we beat them by 3 points at Etihad last year so another upset isn't out of the question.

I remember that as the game Selwood walked off leading his club while having a tirade at the umpires because they'd lost. Sook.

Agreed, which defies all belief of why Richmond, Carlton and Collingwood have been continuously kissed on the dick with night games over the past 3 - 4 years considering how mediocre they've been.
because huge australia-wide supporter base = tv ratings = money

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yes we have beaten carlton, pies, eagles and lions however they are all rubbish teams so it doesn't give us any cred as yet.
yep cos even though we're playing a better style, tackling and have some decent recruits, none of it matters until we win a flag...

1. Richmond Vs Melbourne - Will they both show up? Are either of them the real deal for 2017?
2. Hawthorn Vs West Coast - Can the Hawks bounce back, can the Eagles display their home form on the road?
3. St Kilda Vs Geelong - Geelong absolutely flogged us on the weekend but I didn't think they were actually very impressive, expecting St Kilda to push them.
4. Essendon Vs Collingwood - If it wasn't the big fixture I might even have it lower. Go Pies!
5. Sydney Vs GWS - I expect the Giants to cruise home
6-9. The rest, suspect all will be one sided.

Hawks v West Coast for mine. Even if West Coast win, their opponents combined win tally is still 2 games (North=0, St. Kilda=2, Sydney=0). Plus Hawks at the G where the Eagles have struggled in the past - add to that the Mitchell trade (if he gets up) and Hawks would want to rebound after getting smashed on their home deck

Swans v GWS Giants
Dockers v North Melb
G Coast v Adelaide

W Bulldogs v Brisbane Lions
Hawthorn v WC Eagles
Port Adelaide v Carlton, Richmond v Melbourne, Essendon v Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Order the Round 5 Games in order of your interest

Remove this Banner Ad

Back