Order the Round 5 Games in order of your interest

Remove this Banner Ad

just to make Seeds happy, i'll include my own team - cause Geelong v Saints is the best darn thing happening this week! Games split at 7 wins and 1 draw over the last 15. Saints by 3, and the draw, in their only two meetings since 2014. Cats have flattered to deceive this year, kept alive by accurate kicking. The Saints have survived despite their kicking. If both revert to average then the Saints will run away with it. I suspect they'll kick like crap and it'll be close.

2. Tigers v Dees - crunch time for the Dees. They should beat the Tigers if serious about finals.
3. Swans v GWS - also crunch time - the Swans have some players back and surely want to play finals. Lose this and they won't.

And that's it. All the other games are about as enticing as a 16th birthday at grandma's house.

That describes the Swans in 2017.
:pI reckon Kennedy and Jack should take it easy this week, you cant afford injuries to either of them.
Great to see Heeney healthy and returning but I think he should take it easy first week back.

Unless the upsets start piling up, a fairly dull round. Essendon v Collingwood is up in the air, but every other match has a clear favourite.

I guess all we're looking for is confirmation of emergent trends:

GWS are hot
Sydney are doomed
Adelaide are hot
North are crap
Richmond are flying
Melbourne are doomed
Hawthorn are dire
Bulldogs are cruising

etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Order the Round 5 Games in order of your interest