Speculation Oscar Allen [RFA 2025]

Remove this Banner Ad

paradux

Debutant
Apr 12, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hearing that Oscar Allen has been offered good money by Melbourne which i tend to believe and wouldnt really be news, but also heard that his interest in the offer might have had something to do with the Simmo situation coming to a head - which i tend to believe a little less....

If Max and Oliver can find their best for 2025 then this would potentially be a premiership winning move.

Can't see it happening though. Reckon he'd be the most untouchable player at the Eagles.

would have thought that be harley reid. but oscar be close second. local guy, cant see him leaving.

Sharp decline at 29-30? Dunno man, Hogan just reaching his prime at the same age
Hmm I’m taking about players who have wrested this natural decline after 30. Hogan isn’t there yet.

Talk to me about the players that have done. That over 30 and let’s compare them to the quality of Oscar and his outputs of which he’s obviously peaked.

Hmm I’m taking about players who have wrested this natural decline after 30. Hogan isn’t there yet.

Talk to me about the players that have done. That over 30 and let’s compare them to the quality of Oscar and his outputs of which he’s obviously peaked.
Oscar Allen has obviously peaked? You do you, mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eagles should cash in on Waterman to the dees or north and really fast track the rebuild. Barrass too would be good to get some picks from. You still have Yeo, Allen, Gov and Kelly as the senior players setting standards and being that leader for the kids.

Eagles should cash in on Waterman to the dees or north and really fast track the rebuild. Barrass too would be good to get some picks from. You still have Yeo, Allen, Gov and Kelly as the senior players setting standards and being that leader for the kids.
OA has been injury prone.
Gov is 33 next year and injury prone.

If we get rid of TB and Waterman and these guys get injured, we're royally stuffed.

OA has been injury prone.
Gov is 33 next year and injury prone.

If we get rid of TB and Waterman and these guys get injured, we're royally stuffed.
GIF by Prodigal Son

The type of picks they will get we would just be better off asking for Priority picks from the AFL and keeping our players if you ask me

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Oscar Allen [RFA 2025]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back