Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

They have gone from Daicos the drug cheat to we are mad about May and we will Boo Brawshaw.

They know we won a flag yeah? It's pretty good at Pie land for all you nuffie Dees supporters.

How’s GWS making a play to have a game in the US.

They can barely get 5k fans to a game.

Didn’t their CEO have a cry cause Cox said their stadium is a ground for livestock.

*ing spare me.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Haha, it's bizarre they would choose the US after the Cox sooking. Perhaps they'd like to continue using Cox as free publicity to hype up their games 😉

Haha, it's bizarre they would choose the US after the Cox sooking. Perhaps they'd like to continue using Cox as free publicity to hype up their games 😉

It kind of makes sense. It’s a twisted kind of clever. The GWS brains trust might be smarter than we give them credit for.

How’s GWS making a play to have a game in the US.

They can barely get 5k fans to a game.

Didn’t their CEO have a cry cause Cox said their stadium is a ground for livestock.

*ing spare me.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
New York Giants that play in New Jersey MetLife Stadium.
That football club is getting cocky. On their BF team board they see themselves as AFL heavyweights.

It kind of makes sense. It’s a twisted kind of clever. The GWS brains trust might be smarter than we give them credit for.
Their social media team is the best in the comp by a long way, so it wouldn't surprise me if their marketing department sees the potential in jumping on the Cox bandwagon for their advantage.

As long as they or the AFL don't want the game to be against us in the US, they are welcome to use Coxy to publicize it for them.

Last edited:
As long as they or the AFL don't want the game to be against us in the US, they are welcome to use Coxy to publicize it for them.
Only one team has an American.
So why do you think they named the USA?
Because they want the biggest draw card in the game to play. And that’s not Cox, but the club he plays for.

GWS Giants home game against Collingwood - ideally with Cox still playing would result in the biggest & best publicity & attendance.

GWS Giants home game against Collingwood - ideally with Cox still playing would result in the biggest & best publicity & attendance.
A little like Port initiating a game in China against Gold Coast only to stuff up once they realised the Chinese love the colour red!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only one team has an American.
So why do you think they named the USA?
Because they want the biggest draw card in the game to play. And that’s not Cox, but the club he plays for.
Good for them. It won't happen this year anyway, and there's no guarantee he'd be in our best 22 if it were to happen after 2024.

They're welcome to use Cox as the ambassador & for publicity, all I care about is us & I just hope our club isn't interested in playing a h&a game in America.

We don't need that type of disruption to our season whilst trying to win a flag.

And our draw card is here with our fans. Not in America.

I said it at the time, spots/leopard/never changes.
The initial ban was not on the back of just one allegation. It was several.
The man is a grub and I would say so even if he wore Black and White.
AFL players for decades have been allowed to get away with things normal members of the public would be held to account.
As the AFL are now also the AFLW, they need to take a strong stand here.

I said it at the time, spots/leopard/never changes.
The initial ban was not on the back of just one allegation. It was several.
The man is a grub and I would say so even if he wore Black and White.
AFL players for decades have been allowed to get away with things normal members of the public would be held to account.
As the AFL are now also the AFLW, they need to take a strong stand here.
Agreed.
There is no room for compromise on this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back