Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I see Jack Silvagni has done an ACL.
I detest his club, but you wouldn't wish that on anybody.

Jesus!
Will he never learn?
His career, no, his life, hangs in the balance.
If he continues on this path, he goes down the toilet.
Sigh. It's an allegation. When will people learn? Degoey was hung, drawn and quartered for things he never did by many of his own supporters. Now, he is an admired leader and one of the reasons we are the current champions of the AFL.

Sigh. It's an allegation. When will people learn? Degoey was hung, drawn and quartered for things he never did by many of his own supporters. Now, he is an admired leader and one of the reasons we are the current champions of the AFL.
What the heck does De Goey have to do with the Thomas situation? Not remotely similar.

There's a fair distance between Jordy's drunken escapades and Thomas' priors of domestic violence and the like.

What the heck does De Goey have to do with the Thomas situation? Not remotely similar.
An allegation has been made. Allegations were made against Degoey and many were ready to lynch him based on allegations. Some are ready to do the same to Thomas. It's wrong.

Until charges are proven nobody should have their face and name published as though they are guilty.

There's a fair distance between Jordy's drunken escapades and Thomas' priors of domestic violence and the like.

According to the media Degoey had prior offences too Some have short memories.

Degoey waa called out for alleged sexual assault in Bali. Even though his girlfriend laughed it off many were frothing at the mouth and wanted him out. Someone should pull up that thread.

An allegation has been made. Allegations were made against Degoey and many were ready to lynch him based on allegations. Some are ready to do the same to Thomas. It's wrong.

Until charges are proven nobody should have their face and name published as though they are guilty.
Yes, but the allegations are totally different. Can’t you see that your comparison is poor?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

According to the media Degoey had prior offences too Some have short memories.

Degoey waa called out for alleged sexual assault in Bali. Even though his girlfriend laughed it off many were frothing at the mouth and wanted him out. Someone should pull up that thread.
no thanks

Yes, but the allegations are totally different. Can’t you see that your comparison is poor?

What’s poor is anyone coming to any opinion on Thomas’ current investigation. Right now the only thing being reported is that there has been an online complaint about “inappropriate behaviour”.

Wait.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Why should any allegation be treated as proof of guilt? It's outrageous. Can you imagine how you would feel if someone with an agenda accused you of something and your face and name was splashed all over the media platforms and you had no way of defending yourself as your accuser can remain anonymous.

Even when the accuser is known it is wrong. What is wrong with waiting for the court proceedings to play out? Why are we so anxious to pile on? The whole system is a disgrace.

What’s poor is anyone coming to any opinion on Thomas’ current investigation. Right now the only thing being reported is that there has been an online complaint about “inappropriate behaviour”.

Wait.

I don’t recall expressing an opinion in regards to his guilt , only that his situation is not comparable to De Goey.

Why should any allegation be treated as proof of guilt? It's outrageous. Can you imagine how you would feel if someone with an agenda accused you of something and your face and name was splashed all over the media platforms and you had no way of defending yourself as your accuser can remain anonymous.

Even when the accuser is known it is wrong. What is wrong with waiting for the court proceedings to play out? Why are we so anxious to pile on? The whole system is a disgrace.
It’s also disgraceful how many women suffer domestic violence.

He doesn't have any priors of domestic violence, stop talking utter shit.

I don’t recall expressing an opinion in regards to his guilt , only that his situation is not comparable to De Goey.

I took the comparison as both JDG and TT being condemned before the matter had been finalised- which is fair enough.

Pretty sure you were an early caller on JDG?

I took the comparison as both JDG and TT being condemned before the matter had been finalised- which is fair enough.

Pretty sure you were an early caller on JDG?

Yes, I was. Happy to admit I got that wrong, no need to discredit me.

In relation to the post by Domus, I just didn’t see the point of the comparison, enough just to point out he has not been found guilty of anything.

Last edited:
Whilst I agree in principle, Thomas’ priors are genuine and make Jordy look like a choir boy.
His career does hang in the balance as it stands.
It is best to wait before condemning though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back