Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

The other night I thought our season was dead and buried.But now after seeing the results over the week end I’m not so sure.There really is no outstanding team in the competition this year and the premiership is as wide open as it’s ever been.

We can still win it,but obviously we need to be playing a lot better than we’re playing right now.And we need players back as soon as possible too,most likely in the next two weeks..Mcstay and Jamie Elliott would make a huge difference for a start.They seem to be the two most ready to play,going by all the reports.
The most frustrating thing is watching us play so poorly for 3 qtrs, okay for 1 qtr and only losing by a couple of goals.

We only need to play good for 2 qtrs and we'd win. 3 good qtrs would be a comfortable win. 4 good qtrs would be a smashing. 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, we all know what our injuries are. And we all know we're having a bad run of it.

Blues still lost.

Just let me be frustrated at the lack of injuries those 2 clubs are getting atm. It makes a huge difference to results no matter how often the media keep saying we've lost our aura.

Just let me frustrated at the lack of injuries those 2 clubs are getting atm. It makes a huge difference to results no matter how often the media keep saying we've lost our aura.
The ever increasing injury list is obviously affecting our aura. I'm surprised we're still in so many games right till the end tbh after the run we've had.

The ever increasing injury list is obviously affecting our aura. I'm surprised we're still in so many games right till the end tbh after the run we've had.
What colour is your aura?
Mine is green.

Good comeback, although a much better song by Tom (RIP)
The first thing I thought of. We’ll rise again. We always find a way. It might take a little longer than we hope, but we will be back on top where we belong again eventually.

At least we have an aura, flickering though it is. Some of those other clubs couldn’t even spell “aura”, let alone know the meaning of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back