Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

GWS first quarter against Blues was just like the Pies all game against Bombers.... basically no disciplined and lacked pressure. then 2nd quarter onwards they switched-on to their best and thats what I think couls get to the GF again. Very good all around.

I think Pies are similar that they can flip a switch but the thing with recovering players and injuries is a serious obstacle this season. Just a very injury riddle season and that's no excuse but factual.
Definitely not an excuse, but it’s certainly a valid reason.

It’s look more like someone is going to “Bradbury” a flag this year.
What a pity we didn’t win the Suns and Bombers games. With more pressure I think we could have.
We’d be sitting equal 2nd on percentage.
We have some soldiers to come back.
Hopefully Fly can ratchet up our pressure rating for the remaining games and see where we qualify.

Nope me too! I’ve never taken to it but I also do low carb so it’s a hard no for me now.
Yeah, I like to stay healthy. I still slowly jog 2k every morning, although that's not the reason I don't drink, I'm just unable, my stomach can't handle it

Most alcohol tastes like warm cat’s pee (don’t ask me how I know). I may however attempt a Carlton Zero next time we play them, although with the Carlton name attached, it could be even worse.

What a pity we didn’t win the Suns and Bombers games. With more pressure I think we could have.
Hopefully Fly can ratchet up our pressure rating for the remaining games and see where we qualify.
Also, the 2 draws would have seen up right up Sydney's ass

Be honest, you were marooned on a desert island with no food or water and were forced to drink your urine to survive, we've all been through it
Tadpole pee is a different beast entirely than that from a cat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also, the 2 draws would have seen up right up Sydney's ass
Geez I wasn’t even taking that into account.
This year feels like Geelong’s 2023.
Injuries, dropped early games, and struggling to mount a charge.
We will hopefully fix what we can control. If we bring manic pressure for 4 quarters, we can still do some damage this year, especially with a few troops to return.

Sydney are just cruising at the moment.
They've had the luxury, as we did last year, of banking early wins, so that dropping the odd game hasn't really hurt.
Not yet it hasn’t.
They have some tough games to come that will require their A game though.

Sydney and possibly Carlton may be doing what we did last year when we had top 4 sewn up, increase the training loads and taper off as finals get nearer. May be flat for a couple of games but cherry ripe for the finals

Sydney and possibly Carlton may be doing what we did last year when we had top 4 sewn up, increase the training loads and taper off as finals get nearer. May be flat for a couple of games but cherry ripe for the finals
Doing a bit earlier than we did last year.

Hope that comes back to bite them on the bum.

I think Freo game was more costly than these two

I think Freo game was more costly than these two
Distress Pain GIF by Travis

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back