Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly I’m glad that Freo lost. I’m still pissed off that they reamed us so hard for Schultz last year, so to see their dickhead fans get gutted like this gives me great satisfaction.

Blues will bomb out in their first final anyway so it’s no big deal that they’re in the 8.

Thanks to that turd Nicholls for the free kick against Freo.
You will never see that free given again.
I read somewhere that he didn’t umpire one of our games for the rest of the year after that (not sure if true).

Freo are a shite footy club. I don't think they're really coached very well either....
Hang on.
I’m reliably informed that Longmuir was the reason we made the grand final in 2018.

Didn't want Carlton to make the finals. I wanted their fans to feel like absolute shit after the way they lost today and that ending their season would've been perfect. We all know that they would've been laughing at us after the 18 GF so I never feel sorry for Carlton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hang on.
I’m reliably informed that Longmuir was the reason we made the grand final in 2018.
There have been plenty of amazing assistant coaches who haven’t turned out to be particularly good senior coaches. Two of them are premiership assistants at Collingwood right now.

There have been plenty of amazing assistant coaches who haven’t turned out to be particularly good senior coaches. Two of them are premiership assistants at Collingwood right now.
That’s awesome😵‍💫

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back