Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Hang on.
I’m reliably informed that Longmuir was the reason we made the grand final in 2018.
Very good assistant coach and was instrumental in our 2018 season. However, some don’t make it as senior coach - some assistant coaches from Pies Malthouse era didn’t make it either unfortunately.

This is the worst top 4 I have seen in a long time. Port 2nd? Wow. Anyone can win it this year.

I seriously think the Hawks are the best side in it, on current form.
These guys aren't just winning games, they are obliterating the opposition.
May chuck a granny smith on the Hawks to make the GF and win the whole thing....

Last edited:

Cats will beat Port. Sydney will beat GWS. Sydney vs Geelong grand final for the 2nd
time in 3 years ending in a Geelong blowout to give Dangerfield the inaugural Ron Barassi Medal
Nope.
Cats will lose to Port and then lose to Hawks.
Straight sets for the old bastards.

We could still have made the finals if our percentage was better.
There's a lesson in that - don't take the foot off the throat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Swans do it in a canter this September . Just so much quality on the park.

However I could see two alternate scenarios

(1) Gws turn on the burners and go bananas , but I think this is less likely because teams have adapted to this game style over the past few seasons

(2) That port smashing of Swans was not an outlier (hard to believe) ala cats and us in 2011

I don't think spots 5-8 are anything more than media hype and fodder for the other teams. Just too hard to play 4 solid finals

Ill do an experiment and post exactly the same statement on their board, lets see if i get suspended
I got suspended for giving BOG to some Carlscum hack on their board who didn't have a possession for 3 quarters, after they got pumped by the Hawks....
They made me acknowledge and apologise for my actions.....lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back