Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

No their fwd line is no worse than ours.
lol, it's not even close.

We have elite small forwards and a couple of solid talls. They have.... Fritsch and Kozzie when he's not sniping campaigners.

lol, it's not even close.

We have elite small forwards and a couple of solid talls. They have.... Fritsch and Kozzie when he's not sniping campaigners.
Whilst I absolutely agree…
Our fwds would function no better than theirs under this game plan.

How do think we’d go with no room or space?
1v2….2v4….it ain’t ending well for us.

They won in 21. So only fair they go again with what made them work.
The same as we will this year.

But after 2 straight sets….to rock up again with the same idea is the definition of insanity!!

COVID Flag against a team that didn’t make Top 4

They’ve been sniffing their farts ever since

So Melbourne had over 50 inside F50's, and kicked 8 goals. What happened to all the talk they were going to score more heavily with their "new" game style. Looks like the same shite, different shovel....
I had them sliding out of the top 4, and just scraping into the 8. Now watching them again struggling to score, even making the 8 is going to be a struggle for them....
Also has there been a more hyped up flop then Van Rooyen? Everytime l have watched him play he produces doughnuts 🍩 .....
I need a laugh, so time to head over to the Melbourne board.....

They won in 21. So only fair they go again with what made them work.
The same as we will this year.

But after 2 straight sets….to rock up again with the same idea is the definition of insanity!!

Well we will evolve our gameplan a bit id expect. our coaches are smart

I think Melbourne has always had a well coached defence. And their gameplan is designed is to maximise their dominance at stoppage and Max dominating in the air around the ground.

But to be fair, their ball movement has always been putrid and even in 21 their attack never looked like a good system. I think the 2021 GF where they had that one quarter were Trac went ballistic out of stoppage was a win based on talent and power but never strategy

So Melbourne had over 50 inside F50's, and kicked 8 goals. What happened to all the talk they were going to score more heavily with their "new" game style. Looks like the same shite, different shovel....
I had them sliding out of the top 4, and just scraping into the 8. Now watching them again struggling to score, even making the 8 is going to be a struggle for them....
Also has there been a more hyped up flop then Van Rooyen? Everytime l have watched him play he produces doughnuts 🍩 .....
I need a laugh, so time to head over to the Melbourne board.....
Agree re Van Rooyen. Doesn’t match the hype.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well we will evolve our gameplan a bit id expect. our coaches are smart

I think Melbourne has always had a well coached defence. And their gameplan is designed is to maximise their dominance at stoppage and Max dominating in the air around the ground.

But to be fair, their ball movement has always been putrid and even in 21 their attack never looked like a good system. I think the 2021 GF where they had that one quarter were Trac went ballistic out of stoppage was a win based on talent and power but never strategy
this is exactly the point….wait until someone goes ballistic….
To my eye, I saw nothing different and the worst offensive transition I’ve seen all year.
North were better in that space.

If you can’t score easily, you’re done.

this is exactly the point….wait until someone goes ballistic….
To my eye, I saw nothing different and the worst offensive transition I’ve seen all year.
North were better in that space.

If you can’t score easily, you’re done.

totally agree
i just think its absurd they havent made any adjustments after so long
really clueless

Maybe next time May lay off the piss and shut your f**ken mouth you gronk
The most amusing bit about May's comments is Collingwood have finished above Melbourne in 5 of the last 6 seasons.

There's no evidence that outside of 2021 they've been a better team than us.

2018 = Collingwood (2nd), Melbourne (4th)
2019 = Collingwood (4th), Melbourne (17th)
2020 = Collingwood (6th), Melbourne (9th)
2021 = Melbourne (1st), Collingwood (17th)
2022 = Collingwood (3rd), Melbourne (5th)
2023 = Collingwood (1st), Melbourne (6th)

Ffs can we stop with posting pointless stats re: Grundy.
He smashed Max. Smashed him.

If Cameron had those numbers…would you be so harsh?

Max was ineffective. Which for 17 teams is an absolute win.

I'm still shocked he had 30. I didn't see him touch it after half time, lol.

This is what I mean. I watched the entire game and barely saw him

I reckon maybe they confused Oliver and Bowie lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back