Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Excerpt from May’s article in the Age this week referring to pies supporters treatment of him.

‘‘ They had waited nine months to let me know and let me have it, even during the warm-up . Normally, the fans are pretty G-rated [then]. They are having a laugh with you, but they were into me during the warm-up ... what I said obviously upset them. I was just surprised it sat in their head for nine months, I can’t believe how much they care what I think. ‘‘ It was good fun. You know the ball is coming in, and you think you are going to mark it and all you hear are boos, and you think I must be on here. They are communicating that it must be just me [in the contest]. ‘‘ That is all part of the rivalries in footy. They are passionate about their team, I am passionate about my team, and I was probably a bit too honest.’’

So he’s not just a human piece of shit, but a dumb as rocks human piece of shit lol

Excerpt from May’s article in the Age this week referring to pies supporters treatment of him.

‘‘ They had waited nine months to let me know and let me have it, even during the warm-up . Normally, the fans are pretty G-rated [then]. They are having a laugh with you, but they were into me during the warm-up ... what I said obviously upset them. I was just surprised it sat in their head for nine months, I can’t believe how much they care what I think. ‘‘ It was good fun. You know the ball is coming in, and you think you are going to mark it and all you hear are boos, and you think I must be on here. They are communicating that it must be just me [in the contest]. ‘‘ That is all part of the rivalries in footy. They are passionate about their team, I am passionate about my team, and I was probably a bit too honest.’’
He’s just a total dumbarse.

His own mates punch him out yearly.

Who else does this ever happen to?

It’s amazing how one crap decision can turn a game.

May should have been pinged for holding the ball.
Instead he stages and gets the free.

Umps are as bad now as ever in the game’s history.
I copped a 1 point infraction on the Dees board for saying it’s shameful what May did trying to con the umpire.
No fans should be happy about their players doing this.

I copped a 1 point infraction on the Dees board for saying it’s shameful what May did trying to con the umpire.
No fans should be happy about their players doing this.
Dees fans have no soul.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back