Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder if Nick watches other games and thinks to himself that he wishes he got to run around by himself like other mids do.
I think the same thing, watching some mids run from the midfield with no resistance is so frustrating. Meanwhile Nick has players hanging off him, part of me thinks we should put him at halfback to add some class and stability to our backline and let Jordy shoulder more of the midfield pressure, he's paid like a star midfielder, start acting like it.

I think the same thing, watching some mids run from the midfield with no resistance is so frustrating. Meanwhile Nick has players hanging off him, part of me thinks we should put him at halfback to add some class and stability to our backline and let Jordy shoulder more of the midfield pressure, he's paid like a star midfielder, start acting like it.

I was just thinking it because I'm watching the GC game and Butters is just running around by himself.

Losing to Essendon who capitulate to Dees and are 2-6 from last 8 games.

Noting Dees tagged Merret

Why does every team "get up" against us?
I can’t tell you exactly why but I’m almost certain the consensus is that it’s Darcy Moore’s fault.

Just watching this Suns vs Power game and looking at the wide shots of the crowd it actually looks like there’s more Port fans in the stands.

Other than the pay cheque and the nice weather, it must be pretty boring playing for a footy club like that. No fans with passion, only a stupid ****ing trumpet when they kick a goal.

Just watching this Suns vs Power game and looking at the wide shots of the crowd it actually looks like there’s more Port fans in the stands.

Other than the pay cheque and the nice weather, it must be pretty boring playing for a footy club like that. No fans with passion, only a stupid ****ing trumpet when they kick a goal.
The weather would be nice

The weather would be nice

Sad Friends Tv GIF

Yeah, true.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back