Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Vicbias crew ? Where are they now?

Where were they after Friday night?! If it was Collingwood who just got up with the help of some dubious umpiring (rather than Sydney) we'd have been hearing about it for months to come! Same thing after our draw with Fremantle. Yet they're happy to claim e.g. it was only Vicbias that saved Collingwood against the Crows a few games back! They just trot that nonsense out whenever it suits them.

Where were they after Friday night?! If it was Collingwood who just got up with the help of some dubious umpiring (rather than Sydney) we'd have been hearing about it for months to come! Same thing after our draw with Fremantle. Yet they're happy to claim e.g. it was only Vicbias that saved Collingwood against the Crows a few games back! They just trot that nonsense out whenever it suits them.
When umpiring decisions go against us & we mention it, it's whinging & karma.

When umpiring decisions go against them, it's Vic bias. 🙄

You allow trolls to post on this board all the time.
Maybe the Collingwood board should re-think the open supporter policy. It’s all well and good for other supporters to come on here and troll and seemingly get away with it but as soon as we go to return the favour we get the chief and other board mods annihilating us. Just an observation.

Moderators on here act on trolls if they are reported or we see them first.

All reports are acted upon. It just seems that members on our board are more tolerant and less into reporting, you don't always see reports that are actioned.

There was a time when I made a thread with no Oppo Supporters welcome prefix, but the majority of the board didn't want that and was removed.

Each board enforces rules as they wish, our board seems to be more tolerant.

Still need to be careful if you venture to other team boards. Makes a lot of work for Moderators.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We were just having a laugh Chief.
No harm done. Hoping you see the humorous side.
What happens is I have to then sort through it all and make sure all users understand the site rules.

So, there is harm done.

Don't raid oppo threads polls and the like.

What happens is I have to then sort through it all and make sure all users understand the site rules.

So, there is harm done.

Don't raid oppo threads polls and the like.
I take your serious infraction warning seriously. 🤣
Won't be posting on other team boards again.
Thanks for lifting the ban quickly for everyone.
I felt responsible for luring people there.
We smoke the peace pipe together Chief. 🙏

Wheels have well and truly fallen off. Doesn’t matter they have two easy oppo to go. Can’t see them winning another game.
Fingers crossed they don’t. But was saying beginning of year sure hope Baggers get pinned with Flag favourites all year to fall away when it matters.

Yes, some are tetchy because their club has been irrelevant for 30 years.

You just know they’re all the type to start the footy banter at work and then sook when people hang s*** on their pathetic irrelevant club.

If dishing it out then crying when you cop it back was an Olympic sport they’d win gold.

A logical question. Why are we able to vote on an oppo board if we are then suspended for doing so? Wouldn't it make sense to just prevent the ability?
I had the first draft of my return post deleted because I mentioned a certain club's mods.
By the way, did Boyd win the poll? :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back