Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

We won the tackle count 73 to 53 in the GF last year.

Sydney just lost it 45 to 64 to the same team.

The lack of intensity and sheer aggression at the ball and man was extraordinary from them.

It's the Grand Final. Leave nothing out on the field.

Pathetic.
Soft Swans.

Sorry I missed it with The Chad. Can you please elaborate?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

its on the AFL site, i think. He was surrounded by media types and he was typically chad...a slightly low-key chad but non-apologetically chad. The chad we love. The man that the chad would like to be. Unfortunately, no-one confronted the chad with the choke....but evidently the footy gods took the rap. His old man must have breathed easy after seeing that.

But the chad spoke well. Future captain material. I can see the chad and jack holding the cup on the friday before the big game.

Worth noting that the longest period since the turn of the century that the league has gone without the presence of the Swans or Magpies in a Grand Final is three years (2007-2009), (2019-2021), yet the two are still yet to play each other in a Grand Final in that period. In both, the Pies lost a prelim by under a kick.

Since 2002, 2021 is the only season where neither side managed to qualify for a semi at worst.

2000 the only season both sides have missed finals altogether at the same time since 1996.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We won the tackle count 73 to 53 in the GF last year.

Sydney just lost it 45 to 64 to the same team.

The lack of intensity and sheer aggression at the ball and man was extraordinary from them.

It's the Grand Final. Leave nothing out on the field.

Pathetic.
Some west coast clown posting on the Brisbane board is telling them it should have been back to back except for some dubious decisions last year.

Righto champ. Those tackles as well as all our missed shots at goal would say otherwise.

We live rent free in their heads.

Incidentally my Facebook memories just reminded me of 2018 on this day. If we want to talk about dubious decisions, or lack of decisions…

Some west coast clown posting on the Brisbane board is telling them it should have been back to back except for some dubious decisions last year.

Righto champ. Those tackles as well as all our missed shots at goal would say otherwise.

Incidentally my Facebook memories just reminded me of 2018 on this day. If we want to talk about dubious decisions, or lack of decisions…
How ironic for an Eagles supporter to bring up dubious decisions in a GF 🙄

Margin flattered them given we had 10 more scoring shots.
We were clearly the best team all year.
Not sure how you can imply we were lucky.

Not sure how you believe that I implied that we were lucky last year. I didnt mention luck. I think that brisbane had more talent than the pies last year and more talent than the swans this year.

IMG_4656.jpeg

That’s not far off the head differential of Darcy Moore and the GF.

Not sure how you believe that I implied that we were lucky last year. I didnt mention luck. I think that brisbane had more talent than the pies last year and more talent than the swans this year.

This is the quote from your post.
“it amazes me that we could win last year”

Your “amazement” clearly implies we were lucky to beat a team you think were more talented.
Otherwise you’d have no “amazement”.

Almost as good as the Swans supporter posting that we were a fraud and just got lucky in WINNING the GF last year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back