List Mgmt. Our List 2014 - Trade, De-list and Draft - (keep it all in here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Coast would need to delist another player if they trade us a pick for Bootsma.
Assuming they do get Yeo, they only have 2 list vacancies going into the draft.

You're allowed to go in with only 2 list vacancies.

Don't shoot here but just spitballing;

What if the WC Carlton thing is they give us 28 for Boots and we pass that on to Brisbane for Doc.

WC then use 31 to pick Yeo.

I don't know what Boots is worth but it seems that players who haven't done a lot in the couple of years since they were drafted appear to be going for less than what they were drafted at.

Step 1. Find out who Richmond want with pick 12
Step 2. Promise West Coast we won't take Sheed and swap 13 and Boots for 11 and 31
Step 3. Take whoever Richmond wanted :)

History shows that having the pick after Richmonds is exactly where you want to be.

History shows that having the pick after Richmonds is exactly where you want to be.

2007 Richmond / Cotchin > West Coast /Masten ..........................Clearly Tigers have the better player
2008 Richmond / Vickery = North / Ziebell .................................. Depends on what you need but Vickery has been great so has Ziebell
2009 Richmond / Martin > Fremantle / Morabito ........................... Ruined by injury but Martin is a Gun
2010 Richmond / Conca > GC / Caddy ........................................ I could be Biased but i wouldnt swap conca for caddy
2011 Richmond /Ellis > Fremantle/ Sheridan .................................Clearly Tigers have the better player
2012 Richmond / Vlastuin ? Essendon /Daniher ............................. Daniher hasn't really played so too early to judge

2007 Richmond / Cotchin > West Coast /Masten ..........................Clearly Tigers have the better player
2008 Richmond / Vickery = North / Ziebell .................................. Depends on what you need but Vickery has been great so has Ziebell
2009 Richmond / Martin > Fremantle / Morabito ........................... Ruined by injury but Martin is a Gun
2010 Richmond / Conca > GC / Caddy ........................................ I could be Biased but i wouldnt swap conca for caddy
2011 Richmond /Ellis > Fremantle/ Sheridan .................................Clearly Tigers have the better player
2012 Richmond / Vlastuin ? Essendon /Daniher ............................. Daniher hasn't really played so too early to judge

Go back a couple more drafts.;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

According to Superfooty, 3AW reporting Bootsma to WCE in a player swap. Who knows how credible.

Wouldn't mind it being McInnes though.

Heard this elsewhere. Carlton posturing to do a player/pick swap. We want 31, they want/need to trade a player.
Heard Bootsma for Ash Smith and an upgrade of picks. WCE believe Smith is the better player but need a bigger back.

Wouldn't mind an upgrade of 13 and 33 for 11 and 31. That would be a nice sweetener.

Heard this elsewhere. Carlton posturing to do a player/pick swap. We want 31, they want/need to trade a player.
Heard Bootsma for Ash Smith and an upgrade of picks. WCE believe Smith is the better player but need a bigger back.

Wouldn't mind an upgrade of 13 and 33 for 11 and 31. That would be a nice sweetener.

WCE still have Woosha's medicine cabinet there dont they...

WCE still have Woosha's medicine cabinet there dont they...

It didn't work for Gaff, Morton, Hill, Sheppard or Dalziell. :(

Anyway, as West Coast are showing interest, what is Bootsma like? I know the basics - tall, flanker, skinny... that's about it.

Is he any good? What's his style like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back