Strategy Our Next Senior Coach: 2019 & Beyond... is Matthew Nicks

Our next senior coach...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's 3 or more .....me like :heart:

and I’m assuming the 14 days would include the trade period so new coach and review findings to come first. Really think the new coach is imminent because there is a lot of shit that needs addressing once they are appointed.

For all the doom and gloom remember that things can change quickly. We do have some fantastic people at the club but change is a coming and onwards and upwards.

Got a laugh at Tim Watson on Burns:

“I thinks he’s been interviewed maybe 2 , 3 or 4 times”

Which is it Tim? You either know or you don’t
Getting sick of his John Edward routine.

“I’m getting that the coach is a male, maybe with previous senior experience or a rookie coach... starting with a B, or a P, or a M, or a D, or...”

Since when has Tim Watson been in the know about anything? He’s not a real journalist he’s just some bloke in the media.

His rumours also usually come 1-2 days after somebody else has already mentioned them.

Rowie is also not a ‘journalist’ but he’s about 10 times more reliable than Watson when it comes to the crows

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, not at all. I’ve had a bit to do with him in the past and he is excellent in building relationships and a bloody good strategist. Would be great for building a strong culture amongst and new young team.
He may be a decent strategist but I'm in convinced he's anything more than a career assistant

Woke up this morning to see if any rumours had gotten out during the night about our potential new coach.

Now realise the most exciting thing was someone wore a bow tie and a supporter got offended by it.
Don’t you just love the off-season?
I’ve locked away all my razor blades and Nooses for the next six months.

Could argue that Dimma was struggling a few years ago to. Failing can teach a fair bit if the lessons are learned and built on.
He missed the finals for 1 year.

I just don't think he's a head coach, sure get him in as an assistant but look elsewhere for the main man.

I genuinely thought it would be announced today.

Has to be before the Trade Period starts....surely.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
We aren't getting anything from the club on this.

I genuinely thought it would be announced today.

Has to be before the Trade Period starts....surely.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back