Ovens and Murray Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick Raines get's a heap of the footy, runs very hard all day will make some poor decision by foot but everything else he is very good at.
2 time best and fairest winner at Corowa had to leave their for some reason personal issues with the club or something like that someone will know

You must not have seen this guy play much Lewis? as far as Rains and foot skills the bloke is silky skilled and your right runs harder than anyone i have seen.. Also his mate Ryan had one of the bravest hearts the o and m has ever seen!!:thumbsu:
Yes i know i defend these two boys regularly but the times we have had together when they were at john foord were amazing two of the best blokes getting round. Maybe i am related to flowerpower??:)

Pettifer and Brown no chance to play at Yarra.

pettifer has apparently at least agreed terms with yarra

the other ex-rich player they have apparently secured is not n brown as rumoured. name i heard sounded alot more like mark coughlan

pettifer has apparently at least agreed terms with yarra

the other ex-rich player they have apparently secured is not n brown as rumoured. name i heard sounded alot more like mark coughlan

Like I said, no chance he is playing there. Your contacts are wrong, will not be playing in your league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hutchy cant say i had heard that one to be honest, do u mean nicks brother ben? will no a little more about the other move i was suggesting by thursday...would be a good pick up if it comes through

Yeah sorry HH I meant Ben. I know they were close to getting him last season so thought they might be having another go. Not getting much news from out Lavington way HH, can you fill us in on any comings & goings, early track stars, ect ?

Yeah sorry HH I meant Ben. I know they were close to getting him last season so thought they might be having another go. Not getting much news from out Lavington way HH, can you fill us in on any comings & goings, early track stars, ect ?

all i know hutchy is that brett eaton looks like he will be a quality pick up..

all i know hutchy is that brett eaton looks like he will be a quality pick up..
He would want to be after all the players that have or are about to move on (Garland, Albers?) not to mention the fact that they still cant recruit a tall forward after 3 years of trying. Hold the phone, maybe Doc will throw the boots on again. That will solve all our problems?

Coughlan would tear the O&M to shreds

gees a fit coughlan would take the comp by the scruff of the neck wouldn't he? quality player until he was cut down by those knee injuries. massive coup for yarra if it's true. yarra look to be shaping up very nicely if they add him and pettifer while also having macmillan back in the camp

any word on whether magro will be bringing any quality players with him to myrtleford? as much as a reasonably big name coach helps they really need to add some quality recruits for 2010

gees a fit coughlan would take the comp by the scruff of the neck wouldn't he? quality player until he was cut down by those knee injuries. massive coup for yarra if it's true. yarra look to be shaping up very nicely if they add him and pettifer while also having macmillan back in the camp

any word on whether magro will be bringing any quality players with him to myrtleford? as much as a reasonably big name coach helps they really need to add some quality recruits for 2010
Myrt have signed a few and are still looking at a few from melb and tassie, and are also in talks with damien peverill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back