Ovens & Murray discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Years ago before money was such a big factor in local footy the interleague squads of major leagues were predominantly made up of locals because they wanted to play at the higher level. Now that the league has so many big money players with AFL or State League experience the interleague doesn’t have the same appeal.
Same happened in the VAFA

View attachment 1409925

Teams are in. Can’t speak on the GV side but it doesn’t look like a strong O&M side. That’s rep football modern day I guess. Will be watching the live stream, hopefully it’s a good game

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
GV team also missing loads of gun players. Currently, O&M are far stronger anyway.

anyone know where to find the goal kickers and best on grounds for the interleague? they want it to be such a big deal how about promoting it

anyone know where to find the goal kickers and best on grounds for the interleague? they want it to be such a big deal how about promoting it
Well done to the O&M. Seems like they got their team right. Some good minds n their staff. My best from the live stream-Bice, Richards, Williams, Mulller, Wheeler, Marklew. Very even performance though. Goals Williams 5, Boyd, Marlklew 3, lots of 2's

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Corowa v Wodonga will be worth the money. If Corowa win they end Wodonga’s realistic chances of finals and then they would be one of 6 teams that are likely to be in the hunt for the 5 finals spots unless Lavington cause another upset in the next two rounds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ovens & Murray discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Back