Ovens & Murray discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

OK so I agree my comment about Williams was off the boil, competed hard and looks dangerous to stop, but still seemed to look to the umpire alot more than you'd expect.

Went to yarras huddle and was surprised to see SJ glancing the record and not being very active at 3/4 time, youd think a top level coach wouldnt need a record to know the opposition. spoke well, but didn't seem to inspire his troops with passion. Only time will tell.

On another note, Geoff no where to be seen at the ground. Must of been held back by 3 men to stop himself being to excited

There’s a reason why only a few graduate from an assistant coach to a successful head coach

No Albury?

I saw them beat Yarra and Rovers convincingly. Their big blokes are good.

To be fair, it’s blanketed across the top 4 then Wodonga. Just think Yarra will get motoring when it matters. If Wang can get a good run with injury at the pointing end and add Brad Melville from Richmond for finals I think they could beat anyone.
Just have to finish top 3 and be fit and in form when it matters most.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

To be fair, it’s blanketed across the top 4 then Wodonga. Just think Yarra will get motoring when it matters. If Wang can get a good run with injury at the pointing end and add Brad Melville from Richmond for finals I think they could beat anyone.
Just have to finish top 3 and be fit and in form when it matters most.

It’s great footy!

Corowa aren’t bouncing back now, no chance. Wahgunyah and Rutherglen aren’t much better.

Yeah it looks a tough ask. I’ve been concerned for the town in general. Been there quite a bit the last couple of years and it seriously lacks much life apart from the neighbouring wineries

Prime Train player of the Day
Mustve been the chats with Big Lazza that got him up and about
Prime better keep his eyes peeled for the Karma Bus as it’s got a habit of turning up when least expected.

I’m not sure “putting on a show” as he does, spending one’s day ridiculing adolescents who support the opposition, plus continually antagonising opposition players is a good look <sigh>.

Corowa aren’t bouncing back now, no chance. Wahgunyah and Rutherglen aren’t much better.
Never heard of him, and what a ridiculous name, let’s not derail the thread with utter nonsense, if the bloke doesn’t play in the O&M I don’t want to know about it. Rovers knocked off ladder leaders a week ago and have another opportunity to do it again today, this is no mean feat, but they’ll have a strangle hold on premiership favouritism later the is afternoon rest assure. They’ll pick them apart coming from the back half. To echo Trents thoughts, a big bodied key forward wouldn’t go astray, but as Richmond showed us, a mosquito fleet can bring silverware, Marklew is our jumping jack, Prime is our Rioli, his forward pressure can’t be knocked, (won the game against your mob) if I remember correctly.
As a neutral supporter of the comp i’m skeptical whether or not wang rovers bottom 10 players can get it done when the pressure is on. Even there better players such as stone and filo are inconsistent. Don’t even start me on their wingman 💩

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To the swag of Magpies men who are planning on travelling North to Bunton Park this weekend, a kind reminder, I’ll be there with company, keeping a close eye on things. Also on a lighter note, to the prude who said Filo was inconsistent, he’s had four best on grounds this year, dominated the GV and dragged the O&M over the line. I’m calling it early, he’ll be on the podium for the Morris medal don’t you worry about that.

As a neutral supporter of the comp i’m skeptical whether or not wang rovers bottom 10 players can get it done when the pressure is on. Even there better players such as stone and filo are inconsistent. Don’t even start me on their wingman 💩
not sure what filo and stone you've been watching this year... do agree bottom few players arent premiership players tho they need a full healthy list at the end of the year to be a chance

To the swag of Magpies men who are planning on travelling North to Bunton Park this weekend, a kind reminder, I’ll be there with company, keeping a close eye on things. Also on a lighter note, to the prude who said Filo was inconsistent, he’s had four best on grounds this year, dominated the GV and dragged the O&M over the line. I’m calling it early, he’ll be on the podium for the Morris medal don’t you worry about that.
will he be able to hold in the number 2s this time?

Not sure where your votes for “Brodes” go but by the votes the clubs put together Brodes has had 1 X 2nd best and 2 x 6th best.
PlayHQ is good for some things.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ovens & Murray discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back