Ovens & Murray discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Williams had multiple opponents nearly every time the aggot went near him!
Johno is nearly the coaching equivalent to the plate train, alot of time concentrating on things that aren't getting the W for Yarra. Great bloke to have a jar with, let's hope this sparks him and his mob up.
Maybe help is coming for Williams up forward?? 🤫

That's too delicious to drop and not elaborate! Who have you heard is on their way?
They don’t need help, they have the list, they need competent coaching staff to make sure blokes are in the right positions. Tossing money around isn’t always the answer, I’m bloody fed up with it. Sick of these young lippy smart arses in the crowd, i glance in their direction the tail is pretty quickly between their legs. I’m not having it today.

They don’t need help, they have the list, they need competent coaching staff to make sure blokes are in the right positions. Tossing money around isn’t always the answer, I’m bloody fed up with it. Sick of these young lippy smart arses in the crowd, i glance in their direction the tail is pretty quickly between their legs. I’m not having it today.
Still ready to throw down I see.... 🤣

Not always about the $$ Larry.

As a neutral supporter of the comp i’m skeptical whether or not wang rovers bottom 10 players can get it done when the pressure is on. Even there better players such as stone and filo are inconsistent. Don’t even start me on their wingman 💩
Just want to reiterate this and say that those in the brown and gold are the spineless players that they seem to be.
Go Nth Albury Hoppers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“Sick of these young lippy smart arses in the crowd, i glance in their direction the tail is pretty quickly between their legs. I’m not having it today”

You’re a dickhead continuing as you do, to threaten violence.

Think rovers players & supporters always find a way to bring themselves down, never known a club to self sabotage as much as the rovers in the last 20 years....

They will scrap into 5th on my ladder but lack some depth.

There top few are very good, stone murray ect but like someone said earlier there bottom 10 don’t stack up
“Sick of these young lippy smart arses in the crowd, i glance in their direction the tail is pretty quickly between their legs. I’m not having it today”

You’re a dickhead continuing as you do, to threaten violence.

Think rovers players & supporters always find a way to bring themselves down, never known a club to self sabotage as much as the rovers in the last 20 years....

There top few are very good, stone murray ect but like someone said earlier there bottom 10 don’t stack up
Mate, I didn’t say that, Geoff said that and I was using quotation marks to show just that.

1686385652567.png

Last edited:
You did nothing like always didn’t you

Remove this Banner Ad

Ovens & Murray discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back