Ovens & Murray discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Fair comment...

I have mentioned over the course of the year that they do need their full list and unfortunately they don't have that right now, getting a couple back so we'll see how much it improves them. Yarra certainly gave Rovers a good working over. Yarra supporters sure do like ale or 10 and there's plenty of them... it's got that 'we're here to have a great day' feel about it. Contrast that with Albury, both seem to find huge amounts of cash to get a team together but Albury is a such miserable joint. Ya need a bit of spirit around the place as well as money.
Sounds like Geoff’s taken you under his wing, and giving you some pointers in posting.
You’re starting to read like the great man 🤣 imitation is the best form of flattery they say.

Was it my post pointing out your made up bit of nonsense about the Rovers in last years Prelim?

You might be Geoff, commenting about a game without being there or knowing what’s happened.
I was on the frontline. Just recently I’ve been in talks with a well known high profile ex-coach, let’s just say he’s more bullish about the current group than I am, keep your eyes peeled, he could have a bit of an influence.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was on the frontline. Just recently I’ve been in talks with a well known high profile ex-coach, let’s just say he’s more bullish about the current group than I am, keep your eyes peeled, he could have a bit of an influence.
With the approval of ‘Muzza’ and the others on the frontline of course?

Wang have signed two A graders this week for next year, announcement to come seasons end. Also in talks with two gun past players. Should get Jamie Anderson back too
Signs are good for next year already. You’d also think Joe Richards still a couple of years away from returning, massive one pointer inclusion.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Goofrey, Gatto played a blinder in the two’s so once again your mail is wrong! If you’d been there last week you would have known Jace McQuade wouldn’t be playing and also Will Nolan doubtful.

Hell you don’t even bother listening to the broadcast.

Should I pipe-down?

Strange game today, it looked like a mobile rugby scrum for the first quarter. Dylan Wilson back makes a huge difference.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goofrey, Gatto played a blinder in the two’s so once again your mail is wrong! If you’d been there last week you would have known Jace McQuade wouldn’t be playing and also Will Nolan doubtful.

Hell you don’t even bother listening to the broadcast.

Should I pipe-down?

Strange game today, it looked like a mobile rugby scrum for the first quarter. Dylan Wilson back makes a huge difference.
Flat track bullies

On CPH2021 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Wang have signed two A graders this week for next year, announcement to come seasons end. Also in talks with two gun past players. Should get Jamie Anderson back too
Signs are good for next year already. You’d also think Joe Richards still a couple of years away from returning, massive one pointer inclusion.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
2+2+1= 0 added to salary cap

What a wonderful home and away season, sadly we had a horse scratched before the first race, and then there were 9. NA can be proud of their fight and should be excited for the future. Lavington would be bitterly disappointed after coming in with high expectations, Adam has been backed in for a third season and needs to deliver or could find himself in the pressure cooker. Raiders battled hard to avoid the wooden spoon ultimately leaving Myrtleford to ponder their existence. Wodonga did enough in the first half of the season to earn a finals berth. The Big three banks in Yarra Albury and Wang have probably been the benchmark and would all internally think they can bring home the cup. Rovers showcased flashes of brilliance and showed on their day they’re as good as anyone, battling bravely often under duress they will enter the elimination final as heavy favourites. They’ve done incredibly well managing a heavy injury toll and still landing a buffer for the final rounds. Brace yourselves for the most exciting finals campaign in recent history. Would be fantastic to be able to toss some cabbage on the dance. Odds after today’s game stand at

Yarrawonga - 1.70
Rovers - 1.90
Albury 2.20
Wangaratta 2.90
Wodonga 101

What a wonderful home and away season, sadly we had a horse scratched before the first race, and then there were 9. NA can be proud of their fight and should be excited for the future. Lavington would be bitterly disappointed after coming in with high expectations, Adam has been backed in for a third season and needs to deliver or could find himself in the pressure cooker. Raiders battled hard to avoid the wooden spoon ultimately leaving Myrtleford to ponder their existence. Wodonga did enough in the first half of the season to earn a finals berth. The Big three banks in Yarra Albury and Wang have probably been the benchmark and would all internally think they can bring home the cup. Rovers showcased flashes of brilliance and showed on their day they’re as good as anyone, battling bravely often under duress they will enter the elimination final as heavy favourites. They’ve done incredibly well managing a heavy injury toll and still landing a buffer for the final rounds. Brace yourselves for the most exciting finals campaign in recent history. Would be fantastic to be able to toss some cabbage on the dance. Odds after today’s game stand at

Yarrawonga - 1.70
Rovers - 1.90
Albury 2.20
Wangaratta 2.90
Wodonga 101
A brilliant piece and I would think Mark Robinson should retire immediately citing family reasons as there’s no way he can compete with that.

10 / 10 BigLaz76… We should be humbled to bask in the sunshine of your brilliance in bringing words to life.

Throwing in a veggie for the vegans is a master stroke.

Yarrawonga - 1.70
Rovers - 1.90
Albury 2.20
Wangaratta 2.90
Wodonga 101

I’d probably have Rovers at 100-1 too Larry if I’m being honest

Read in to it how you like, could just be a sheer coincidence, but the two best games Tom has played coincided with a few one on one pre-match chats we had. The discussions were very high energy. The secret to squeezing a bit more out of him on-field could be in pandering and stroking the ego a little. I noticed he played poorly and probably didn’t respond well to the grilling I had to give him after some poor performances. In the name of what’s best for the club, this week I’ll be making sure he’s heaved with praise, if he gets off the chain against Wodonga we could be on to something. He’ll be picked regardless of form so it’s paramount to get the best out of him.

Read in to it how you like, could just be a sheer coincidence, but the two best games Tom has played coincided with a few one on one pre-match chats we had. The discussions were very high energy. The secret to squeezing a bit more out of him on-field could be in pandering and stroking the ego a little. I noticed he played poorly and probably didn’t respond well to the grilling I had to give him after some poor performances. In the name of what’s best for the club, this week I’ll be making sure he’s heaved with praise, if he gets off the chain against Wodonga we could be on to something. He’ll be picked regardless of form so it’s paramount to get the best out of him.

200w.gif

1693126598756.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back