Ovens & Murray discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

If Ellis-Yolmen was playing in a winning side he’d win the medal by the length of the Flemington straight
I’d have to agree. Let’s not forget, he wasn’t delisted from the big time because he couldn’t cut the mustard, he was unfairly discriminated against, but you won’t here a whimper in the media about that. He should be still playing for Brisbane.

I’d have to agree. Let’s not forget, he wasn’t delisted from the big time because he couldn’t cut the mustard, he was unfairly discriminated against, but you won’t here a whimper in the media about that. He should be still playing for Brisbane.
Didn’t he get delisted because he was an Anti Vaxer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd imagine Broomhead will be half a dozen votes clear in the Morris. Shame he's ineligible for some nonsense suspension.
Sharrock
Baker
Catweasel Wilson
Guessing only afew votes will separate the top 5.

This week's games all look like a non event, rain being the only factor stopping the average margin being 15 goals+

The four points are irrelevant in the scheme of ladder position for a lot of sides today. But please remember, it’s always a privilege to run out on the battlefield at senior level, blink and it’ll be a distant memory. Prides always on the line, that’s for yourself the jumper and your brothers to the left and right of you. I’ve seen teams flirting with form at this time of the year, they’ll wind up sore and sorry most of the time. Let’s get it.

The four points are irrelevant in the scheme of ladder position for a lot of sides today. But please remember, it’s always a privilege to run out on the battlefield at senior level, blink and it’ll be a distant memory. Prides always on the line, that’s for yourself the jumper and your brothers to the left and right of you. I’ve seen teams flirting with form at this time of the year, they’ll wind up sore and sorry most of the time. Let’s get it.
Hate saying it, but this has aged like milawas finest

How's the depth going at Rovers?? Only 19 players for the reserves today

On CPH2021 using BigFooty.com mobile app

R.I.P Rovers

It's a shame you actually believed you were a chance

Rebuild time

View attachment 1778495
Rebuilds a bit far to go, I’d suggest a clean out of influencers, arrogance and anyone that believes they are a walk up start just on name. Then have a game plan, because if the previous few weeks are anything to go off, we dont have one. I prefer a non playing coach personally

Doesn't look like too many played for the jumper today, there's going to be a few players that will cop Geoff death stare at Tuesdays training, muzza, prime and even brodes might cop it
Muzz and prime will only have the privilege if the big show saddles up in a mcphails prime mover for the trek to the big smoke

Remove this Banner Ad

Back