Traded Patrick Dangerfield [traded w/ pick 50 to Geelong for 9, 28 and Gore]

Remove this Banner Ad

Treloar for one, Hampton for two, Jetta has nominated WA.
Treloar hasn't nominated anyone yet, there is just heavy speculation it's collingwood, but he and his management haven't said anything yet.

PD is one of the absolute best players in the comp, if the crows don't get two first round picks or a first round pick and a young gun then they have been robbed. I don't think Danger cares where he goes in Victoria (within reason), and is he going to live with his parents? No. A 50 minute drive from melbourne isn't going to be the difference between going to Geelong and another top 8 aspirant club that will give Adelaide better compensation.

Treloar hasn't nominated anyone yet, there is just heavy speculation it's collingwood, but he and his management haven't said anything yet.

PD is one of the absolute best players in the comp, if the crows don't get two first round picks or a first round pick and a young gun then they have been robbed. I don't think Danger cares where he goes in Victoria (within reason), and is he going to live with his parents? No. A 50 minute drive from melbourne isn't going to be the difference between going to Geelong and another top 8 aspirant club that will give Adelaide better compensation.

Lol, yeah he has nominated the Pies and discussions are underway. Your out, accept it and move on, its really boring.

http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/news/2015-09-08/treloar-nominates-collingwood

I'm sure the coin difference he's being paid has been made up during his families payments from Costa.
What?? How can you be sure. Maybe you think that but you can't be sure. The AFL integrity unit would be all over that after the Judd payments. Clubs would not try that on again.

Lol, yeah he has nominated the Pies and discussions are underway. You're out, accept it and move on, it's really boring.

http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/news/2015-09-08/treloar-nominates-collingwood
The Collingwood website is the only source that has said he's definitely moving there, find another one that isn't just pandering to what you supporters want to hear. Regardless of where he goes, he hasn't nominated a club as far as I'm aware, just that there is heavy speculation. If you want to show me another source that isn't the collingwood website I'd love to see it.

The Collingwood website is the only source that has said he's definitely moving there, find another one that isn't just pandering to what you supporters want to hear. Regardless of where he goes, he hasn't nominated a club as far as I'm aware, just that there is heavy speculation. If you want to show me another source that isn't the collingwood website I'd love to see it.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...e-to-collingwood/story-fni5f7qq-1227518441578

Keep embarrassing yourself, its amusing.

FFS - his manager went on SEN and announced he has nominated Collingwood. He also stated that they called Richmond to tell them they had missed out.

Is that you KB?

Last edited:

Even you own CEO acknowledges he has nominated the pies!

Gale says they haven't given up hope on getting Adam Treloar to Punt road, despite the young mid-fielder nominating Collingwood as his club of choice.

"All he's done is indicated he's preferred to go to Collingwood. If Collingwood and GWS can't come to terms I'd imagine he'd be a player of interest."

Read more at http://www.sen.com.au/news/09-15/its-tiger-time-brendon-gale#yWkLAsUJs8jSiyI6.99

Well simple fact is as confirmed by Roo this morning on radio is that Geelong is his preferred club and discussions have started to get a deal done to please both parties.
But he also said that in not even close to assume that the go home factor is the only reason for returning to Victoria but would not elaborate , but generally known and posted by me previously a major reason for Danger wanting to go home to Victoria is for current and after footy media opportunities as probably noticed he is not a shy person . Now not far down the road to go to Moggs creek for sunday lunch from Melbourne city.
So Geelong cannot mess around trying to be too smug in making this happen otherwise they are going to be looking at having a lot of egg on face and their ageing team thats left and very unhappy supporters that already counted their chickens.
Look if thinking what would Roo know then understand this he has been Dangers mentor ever since arriving at club.
Crows cannot be seen as letting Danger go too easy either as we already seen as easy club to leave.

If Dangerfield is a sure thing to go to Geelong, which I think he probably will, how come he hasnt nominated them as his club of choice yet? All that's been said is that he wishes to return back to Victoria
There is of course the Hawks rumour as they are still playing finals so will nominate once there season over. I think that one is a stretch. No doubt he wants to get to Geelong but I agree he could just come out and nominate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

philthy!!!

Of course Adelaide have pressure to try maximise the loss of Dangerfield hence forcing trade

All I'm saying is that Dangerfield is worth more than pick 15 and hence Geelong have more to lose by not pulling this off than Adelaide

I'm not saying Adelaide don't need to maximise this outcome , far from it and hence the need to force the trade and get more adequate deal than the compo pick

Since Geelong's list is so crap and won't be in the hunt for finals for many years to come, how about we just swap 2015 and 2016 1st rounders?

Crows will be like top 6 next year we will be bottom 6 according to all reports... Massive win for Adelaide.

A mate just floated this to me.

Could Mackie be part of the trade? SA boy, recently re-signed for 2 years, which is very rare for us to do for a bloke who is 30. Then we re-sign the previously "definitely retiring" Enright for a year...

Back a few posts I see a Crows fan saying this:

Hmmmmmm.

****ing hell no. Maybe a couple of years ago but he's done as a decent footballer.

Since Geelong's list is so crap and won't be in the hunt for finals for many years to come, how about we just swap 2015 and 2016 1st rounders?

Crows will be like top 6 next year we will be bottom 6 according to all reports... Massive win for Adelaide.
i don't think there will be much between the teams, both 6-10th like this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back