2nds Peel Thunder 2023 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Since the other wafl teams get an extra four players helping them out Peel should be allowed to play Jackson. Watching Jackson at this level would be a sight to behold.
Still time to put in an exemption request I reckon

Reasoning: It would get massive crowds and be amazing to watch

It would be hilarious if East Freo lost the GF and start next year on -8 points.

It would be hilarious if East Freo lost the GF and start next year on -8 points.
What would be hilarious is winning the GF on what would have been your home ground if you weren’t spiritually moribund.

And then starting on -8 points and doing it all over again.

That would be hilarious.

I’d laugh like a drain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will go to my grave perplexed on how Peel lost that game of football
Missed chances by Brodie, Emmett, Colyer, grey, and Hamling in the last.
Talk about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.
I prefer to believe the manifest destiny was so persuasive even the tealclad turd burglars had to bow down to it.

What would be hilarious is winning the GF on what would have been your home ground if you weren’t spiritually moribund.

And then starting on -8 points and doing it all over again.

That would be hilarious.

I’d laugh like a drain.
Lol. So you’ve never relocated?

What was East Freo’s home ground before moving out to Moss St?

You’re on a hiding to nothing here, Cardyboy. Moss Street is, after all, in East Fremantle.
We’ve made 8 Grand Finals for 5 flags since our move in ’94.

What have you done in that time. I was at the GF last year. 90% Cardie crowd. It’s like home away from home.

Right decision was made

5 points.
Weirdly dumb football up forward the last 10-15 minutes
In the last 5 mins Reidy from boundary throw ins kept hitting the ball towards the boundary when he should have been hitting it behind him and opening up the play
I will probably get shot down in flames for this opinion but think Brodie shows why he is really just a WAFL player as he lacks pace and penertation and impact with his kicking, yes he racks up possessions but most are handballs

In the last 5 mins Reidy from boundary throw ins kept hitting the ball towards the boundary when he should have been hitting it behind him and opening up the play
I will probably get shot down in flames for this opinion but think Brodie shows why he is really just a WAFL player as he lacks pace and penertation and impact with his kicking, yes he racks up possessions but most are handballs
I literally hate watching Brodie at Peel. Plays with the intensity of a wet rag. He should be looking like prime Judd out there. Man will never be more than injury depth the way he’s going and maybe he’s ok with that

I literally hate watching Brodie at Peel. Plays with the intensity of a wet rag. He should be looking like prime Judd out there. Man will never be more than injury depth the way he’s going and maybe he’s ok with that
He's got 3 more years. Might crank it up in the 3rd to get another one here or elsewhere.

The best we’ll ever get with Brodie is Tom Mitchell. But to even reach that sort of level he has to build his fitness. Additionally he needs quality players around him who are good on the spread to make his possessions look quality & mean something.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Peel Thunder 2023 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back