2nds Peel Thunder 2023 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Brodie and Hancock the leading vote getters for Peel Thunder in the Sandover Medal. Both polled 12, Brodie from 8 games.

Winner with 26 was Hamish Brayshaw.

1.jpeg 2.jpeg 3.jpeg 4.jpeg 5.jpeg

Last edited:

Brodie and Hancock the leading vote getters for Peel Thunder in the Sandover Medal. Both polled 12, Brodie from 8 games.

View attachment 1800571View attachment 1800572View attachment 1800573View attachment 1800574View attachment 1800575

Is it worth picking him up? I’ve never seen him play.

View attachment 1800571View attachment 1800572View attachment 1800573View attachment 1800574View attachment 1800575

I love how Caleb is there as well.

From memory he was injured when he joined the club, having been a very highly rated under ager, then has been injured a lot during his time at AFL level.
Ok. Sometimes it is just bad luck and your AFL career is gone.

But btw we did pick up Wagner, probably would have said something similar about him before.

Ok. Sometimes it is just bad luck and your AFL career is gone.

But btw we did pick up Wagner, probably would have said something similar about him before.

It used to be a cliche of footy that if you were 205cm or more and knew which end of your leg to hit the ball with you could play AFL.

I think that is heading away and replaced by having speed. Wagner has the speed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Peel Thunder 2023 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back