Perceived spuds at your club who get a game

Remove this Banner Ad

Firrito, however he's been good recently
I saw this earlier and wondered if a pisstake and now I see his name again.. I have always thought he was okay, not elite but definitely not a spud?

Scott Selwood & Mcginnity

Have also wondered how Mayne and Nic Susan get a game for Freo to

Matthew Suckling. People are finally starting to see this guy's kicking for what it is....an absolute and utter myth.

Combine that with the fact that this putrid muppet has no other weapons in his football arsenal whatsoever and you have one massive potato.

Matthew Suckling. People are finally starting to see this guy's kicking for what it is....an absolute and utter myth.

Combine that with the fact that this putrid muppet has no other weapons in his football arsenal whatsoever and you have one massive potato.

That's ridiculous. Playing at half forward or wing he's great. Playing him as a man on man defender he's not so great.
It's like being annoyed that Tom Murphy was getting pushed around by the Tomahawk, or blaming Robbie Campbell for being a crap full back - you can't blame the bloke for being terrible in the wrong position.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought "perceived spuds" would be who opposition supporters think are trash, but if you watch them closely they actually are alright/good.

Everitt, Bell for Carlton.

Luke Brown for Adelaide is one who seems spuddish to me but if you watch him closely he goes pretty well. Does his job most weeks.

And Mav Weller for St Kilda is another who if you watched 10 minutes you'd think he isn't much chop but watch a lot of Saints games and he is pretty important to their midfield.

I thought "perceived spuds" would be who opposition supporters think are trash, but if you watch them closely they actually are alright/good.

Everitt, Bell for Carlton.

Luke Brown for Adelaide is one who seems spuddish to me but if you watch him closely he goes pretty well. Does his job most weeks.

And Mav Weller for St Kilda is another who if you watched 10 minutes you'd think he isn't much chop but watch a lot of Saints games and he is pretty important to their midfield.
Everitt very impressive this year.

That's ridiculous. Playing at half forward or wing he's great. Playing him as a man on man defender he's not so great.
It's like being annoyed that Tom Murphy was getting pushed around by the Tomahawk, or blaming Robbie Campbell for being a crap full back - you can't blame the bloke for being terrible in the wrong position.

Nah mate, he's rubbish. He is in the side for his allegedly elite kicking (which is not position specific) yet he wouldn't hit the side of a barn most weeks. Even the goal he kicked last week was an intended pass that missed the target resulting in a very lucky goal. Playing him in defence, I agree does amplify the problem but he really isn't any good in any position.

Last edited:

Suckling has an awesome kick. He does try bite off more than he can chew at times though which results in him torching it, but I'm pretty sure Clarkson instructs him to do so.

Carlton+Blues+Training+Session+zhqEL1LC6F7l.jpg

beat me too it

Kane Mitchell. The bloke try's so hard but his tackling is poor and skills are deplorable. Unfortunately our 2015 adventure of playing bilbo Baggins and his boys as key forwards really emphasised how bad his delivery was.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back