Opinion Petition for a new logo?

We need a new logo

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Just wait for the new one
Nervous Ted Striker GIF by filmeditor

Yes, has been completed. Club has directed staff to remove all old logo apparel, so I think we're not far away from seeing something soon.
It will 100% be done by the time the draft occurs they'd like all coaches and players drafted to be in the new stuff. I'd expect something just after the season finishes, maybe around trade period.

Looking at every new logo launch in the last decade, we're likely looking at as early as the first week of October through to the first week of November.

Most were November but there were a couple in October.

So won't be long. Can't really be any later with memberships and things like that to go out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems to be unfortunate timing for the women's teams merch range that got released a few days ago but I guess with lead in times etc they couldn't have it ready to go for their season

Crowmania at the show have 50% off all apparel. Expect more/bigger sales as we get closer to the new logo release. They’ll want it all gone for the new gear to come in.

Players will likely be in new gear when pre season starts early November, so October is probably the sweet spot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Petition for a new logo?

Back