Review PF = Sydney 95-94 Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

There's no such thing as the miracle flag for Collingwood. So many other teams have had their moments. Hawks in 2008, Dogs 2016, Crows 97,98, Tigers 2017, Swans 2012, It's always brave but no cigar or winning 2 in 15 attempts in years when we were the best side. One of those took two attempts!

Yeah that’s what hurts the most about supporting this team. Love them to death and always will but golly it’s heart breaking being a Collingwood supporter

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Yeah, definitely no choking here, just a refusal to give in.

If Carlton supporters want to see a real choke, I'll refer them to their round 23 game this year. If that's too painful, our second game against the Bombers.
Don't worry about those games ask them to watch the game they played against Adelaide one they should have won and got smashed that's choking

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The thread is about the game today on our own board. You are feeding trolls & spoiling a good thread as much as they are.
Spoiling it? I'm having fun.

But sorry Mr. Hall Monitor, sir. It won't happen again.

So sorry.

truly sorry. :$

Responding to troll posts let alone a Rookie account…FMD

Trolls when we hit reply
Michael Jackson Halloween GIF by Vevo

Umpires aren't the reason we lost. A poor first half is.

Papley, full extension on that push, should have been paid. Then Quaynor, incidental head contact in the spoil.

The clearer one late in the last was when Franklin marked. Howe was shoved in the back just off the contest. That really had to be paid. You can forgive things being let go late in a final, but then there's the barely there Papley free for a goal.

In the end, the reason it came down to these critical contests and umpiring mistakes were allowed to make a difference was that we didn't get it done in the first half.
972e9d42b84346851bc8bfdfb986507e.png

bda6cd5edb15ab1c897c6d16c3ce2d49.png

05fc5882650dc785a3a9ee940cea8921.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Review PF = Sydney 95-94 Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back