Review PF = Sydney 95-94 Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

We should be aiming for premierships, we were well and truly capable of that this year. Every year there should be 17 disappointed clubs. Pride suggests we are happy with what we achieved which is nothing. Carlton and their loser mentality would be proud of what they achieved because they are pathetic.
IDK, it was a cracking year and we just fell short. I have no doubt we will win it next year

IDK, it was a cracking year and we just fell short. I have no doubt we will win it next year
Nah, didn't you realise that because we fell inches short we should all be depressed for the whole summer at this missed shot? We should all be listening to the philosophy of magpies42, and ignore the words of our coaches and players

And I don't think much would be better than Danger retiring flagless
I look forward to booing both teams, wishing each lots of chewy on your own boot moments, and hoping both teams cop the worst umpires and umpiring that can be delivered. Other than these positive sentiments, a close finish is de rigueur, with lots of physicality and reports. I'll be as generous with my sledges and slanders as with the whisky and snacks.

And I don't think much would be better than Danger retiring flagless

I hate Geelong without a doubt and seeing dangerflog, duck wood and the rest of their smug team with a cup in their hands will make me puke but at the same time seeing flog papley with a medal and cup makes me more sick. Undecided who I want to win but have no interest in watching it

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Difficult choice but I think I'd rather see the cup go north (with Papley 😡) than head down to smirksville with Flogfield, Duckwood and Grizzle Guts
Agree it has to be the Swans next week.

But really it’s a battle between the salary cap rorters and the northern academy pauper boys.

Maybe we're enjoying trolling trollers?
This board is for the enjoyment of all posters, not just the few.

It isn't enjoyable for the Mods to go through and delete/action reported posts.

Perhaps keep that in mind in the future?

What a choice! I guess I will probably watch it and barrack for Sydney but would feel filthy barracking for Buddy and Papley - Toby Greene level flogs.

Great enjoyment this year. Crap ending.
I always felt as we mounted our challenge that we were punching above our weight and Fly had us playing with a great team unity. I felt we had a destiny to win it all this year, but the finals heat takes it up a notch and it was not to be.
we desperately need a key forward among other positional needs.
thanks for the great banter all year team, was good fun.

Yes Hobart has roads, & electricity too. Just not a footy team.

I was just in awe of our fighting spirit, all season. By their nature, finals are hard. Any weakness shows. To fight it out after a wobbly first half, like the season overall, was just amazing.

As Fly said, we all start 18th next season. However our style of play is set. So we start off in a better place.

I'd think we need to keep what we have, & add a big bodied tall forward (could that be a fit Grundy?) Also another tall defender is a must.

I just hope for a good GF.

Also, some cloud just rolled in, but my mood is certainly not gloomy. ;)
I love Hobart, a wonderful place with great food, wine, scenery, etc.

Difficult choice but I think I'd rather see the cup go north (with Papley 😡) than head down to smirksville with Flogfield, Duckwood and Grizzle Guts

Picking between Geelong and the Swans is like having to choose between syphilis or herpes.

Neither, thanks. Perhaps Swans if there were no Papley / Buddy flogs.

Not sure I'll even watch it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big shout out to Isaac Quaynor. Thought he was our best.

This board is for the enjoyment of all posters, not just the few.

It isn't enjoyable for the Mods to go through and delete/action reported posts.

Perhaps keep that in mind in the future?
Sounds fun

delete black and white GIF

Hold your heads high Pies fans. Like us you seem to be playing the opposition and the umpires most weeks. That last quarter fightback was simply epic to watch. Your midfield tore through the Swans at times, it was incredible.

The Swans will crumble under the Cats defence. They could barely score in the last quarter where Geelong can be at their strongest. Not sure if that will help, myself I'd be happy to see flogs like Dangerfield never wearing a Premiership medal around their neck.

Hopefully we get a Pies vs Tigers GF in 2023.

Really? What was the last ‘up’ you experienced supporting Carlton? Surely nothing this millennium….
They did beat us in our 125th anniversary game back in 2017, we haven't quite slept the same since :'(

Wow….the team has been a joy all season.
I don’t wanna go into what ifs but those decisions…yuck

many young players took huge steps
Proud season by all

Sounds fun

delete black and white GIF
I have been a BF member since 2010 and I can't recall ever going to an opposition thread to troll.

What pleasure they get is hard for me to understand, don't see the point knowing the hurt they must be feeling.

What a sad lot.

At 2min 38second mark of this video what does the Swan player sitting on his arse do, I feel he throws it. How he could handball it is beyond me. it can only be a throw?

Nah, looks like it was knocked out of his hands by one of our players who was tackling him
dont worry, we got screwed on the night by the umps, Papley decision, a few soft 50’s against us, but not as bad as the Geelong game

Remove this Banner Ad

Review PF = Sydney 95-94 Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back