Pick 1 2023 Trade value - What would it take?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Going into next season on a win? Players are desperate for it.

And honestly after winning last week and reflecting on it, I hope we get up tonight, because * it.
I wouldn't be against putting Bunga at half forward and watching him pepper the goals from 60m all night

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like all your tanking claims have come back to bite you. We are 1 club that doesn’t.
Not at all. I have always said the club has had a program over multiple years to engineer losses.

Impressive job today though. I didn't see you guys play, but based on the score it looks like you put up a whole lot more fight than we did, and I am big enough to admit it.

Hahahahahahahaha.

Guess Reid to Melbourne is back on the cards 😆

Melbourne cant trade for reid without jvr which they wont do.

Last edited:
Not at all. I have always said the club has had a program over multiple years to engineer losses.

Impressive job today though. I didn't see you guys play, but based on the score it looks like you put up a whole lot more fight than we did, and I am big enough to admit it.
Can you now stop with all the tanking crap?

If we were tanking today was the worst effort at tanking I have ever seen.

We haven’t been good enough to win all year.

Not fooling anyone after the sheer avalanche of copium you've been posting over the last week.

You're thrilled to be back in 18th for the time being and we all know it 😆

Dont think so. If we trade down it will be with you blokes. 1 for 2 and Port's first rounder but we may just pick Curtin with 1 if we're so keen on him.
I’m not sure we will look to trade for Reid? If we were desperate for Reid, I don’t think we win today, the coaches would have made sure of it.

Maybe Curtain is the target?

Dont think so. If we trade down it will be with you blokes. 1 for 2 and Port's first rounder but we may just pick Curtin with 1 if we're so keen on him.

We won't trade up for 1 IMHO.

Reid is great and if we had pick 1 we would take him, but he's not technically a position of hard "need" for us.

We will probably take Curtin (KPD) and Watson (small forward/X factor type) with picks 2 and 3 and sit pretty.

Getting Ryley Sanders is all the midfield help we need from the pointy end of the draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back