Pick 1 2023 Trade value - What would it take?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not about what he wants though thats irrelevant.

Its about wce likely getting offered more now than what they will get offered in 25 when he requests a trade home (they will get at least 2 high r1s for him then). Unless they get offered more than that they should take him. Its a business decision.
Why are you so sure Reid will request a trade home if he lands at WCE?

Its not about what he wants though thats irrelevant.

Its about wce likely getting offered more now than what they will get offered in 25 when he requests a trade home (they will get at least 2 high r1s for him then). Unless they get offered more than that they should take him. Its a business decision.
Sure, as we saw with JHF they can probably expect 2x firsts when the trade request comes. If Harley picks a contender (he’s not going to pick a bottom club when he has the choice), they are looking at what North received (Pick 8 & 15) Vs. Pick 2 & 15.

Sure, as we saw with JHF they can probably expect 2x firsts when the trade request comes. If Harley picks a contender (he’s not going to pick a bottom club when he has the choice), they are looking at what North received (Pick 8 & 15) Vs. Pick 2 & 15.

Lol

I’ve actually heard it’s not Harley who doesn’t want to leave home, it’s actually his family who want to be able to continue having him close by.

I’ve also heard that if West Coast draft him, his family will also move to WA.
Heard the same about Luke Jackson tbh.

No then they are looking at a mid first and a later 1st plus a player or two. No one is getting reid for cheap in 2025.

I’ve actually heard it’s not Harley who doesn’t want to leave home, it’s actually his family who want to be able to continue having him close by.

I’ve also heard that if West Coast draft him, his family will also move to WA.
I'm related to Des Headland and his entire family, including his sister, who played in the national netball comp, moved to Brisbane when he was drafted. Families can still support their kids if they're drafted interstate. Every club also has welfare departments and structures in place to help kids that have to relocate, whether interstate or in-state.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Understand if it’s not what you want to hear, but if you want to just hear people agree with you probably best to stay off the main board.
So you're just making shit up/paraphrasing Sam McClure. Got it.

Also, 2 very well connected people on our board(one works for the recruitment dept of a Melbourne based club, the other with close connections to North) have both stated that Reid to WCE won't be an issue in regards to 'go home' factor.

Go digging if you must.

Understand if it’s not what you want to hear, but if you want to just hear people agree with you probably best to stay off the main board.
bzparkes asked a fair question. Unless you're part of West Coast's list management team you can't possibly know this for certain. It's one thing to speculate what you think might happen but it serves the discussion no purpose if you just post nonsense.

So you're just making s**t up/paraphrasing Sam McClure. Got it.

Also, 2 very well connected people on our board(one works for the recruitment dept of a Melbourne based club, the other with close connections to North) have both stated that Reid to WCE won't be an issue in regards to 'go home' factor.

Go digging if you must.
Nah I’m not but I understand why you’d prefer to think that.

Great result if true, but yeah completely contradicts what I have heard.

I'm related to Des Headland and his entire family, including his sister, who played in the national netball comp, moved to Brisbane when he was drafted. Families can still support their kids if they're drafted interstate. Every club also has welfare departments and structures in place to help kids that have to relocate, whether interstate or in-state.

You’ve completely missed my point.

My point is that it isn’t Harley who is anxious/concerned about moving to WA.

It’s his family who are having issues coming to terms with it.

Make if that what you will.

You are categorically stating you know he doesn’t want to move. Seems reasonable you state how you know this

bzparkes asked a fair question. Unless you're part of West Coast's list management team you can't possibly know this for certain. It's one thing to speculate what you think might happen but it serves the discussion no purpose if you just post nonsense.
Well that just isn’t true. My comments were that Harley doesn’t want to leave Victoria. That actually hasn’t got anything to do with WCEs list management team.

Well that just isn’t true. My comments were that Harley doesn’t want to leave Victoria. That actually hasn’t got anything to do with WCEs list management team.
No sources, or indication of such, other than your 'word'.

Reeks of desperation that you want Reid at North.

I've also heard that Curtin doesn't want to leave WA. Not saying how I know though.

I do understand your point. I just know that it isn’t just his family so think it’s irrelevant.

I wasn’t even talking to you in that post.

And while I do r think you’re shit posting. I think you’re highly exaggerating/making more of it than what it actually is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back