Player Watch Pick #18 (2019) - Mitch Georgiades

Remove this Banner Ad

People are harping on about Georgiades missing, but what about the other 40 players? Boak can't play by himself!
Maybe 2022 will be the year everybody has to test positive or have been positive recently to be allowed to play AFL.

WHY THE fu** IS HE TAKING PHOTOS ON SOCIAL MEDIA WITH HIS MISSUS INSTEAD OF FOCUSING ON HIS FOOTY

fu**IN BETA SOYS HAVE CORRUPTED THIS TEAM

I always thought MISSUS referred to a girlfriend or wife....can't recall Missus being used as a reference to one's Mother except in some Southern States of America maybe.

I always thought MISSUS referred to a girlfriend or wife....can't recall Missus being used as a reference to one's Mother except in some Southern States of America maybe.
images.png

As long as he isn't sniffing coke out of Daniel Kerr's butthole with Ben cousins he will be alright

Dixon is clearly the contested marking target in our forward line.

It's not simple being just a lead up forward, because teams will sit a player on you the minute you show some threat to them.

Georgiades does also fly against the bigger marking targets by choice but he has also taken plenty of lead up marks.

Anyway, great to see a just retired senior player assess the athletic capability of a young former teammate.

King George is one of the most natural forwards I have seen at Port in a while. Hoping he really stamps himself on the competition this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mitch talking like a senior player with the whole "the young guys looking really good" thing...

Because that whole 2 days of age, 1 extra day of being on the list makes a huge difference between him and Jackson Mead.

Mitch talking like a senior player with the whole "the young guys looking really good" thing...

Because that whole 2 days of age, 1 extra day of being on the list makes a huge difference between him and Jackson Mead.

2 seasons of playing Firsts versus none might have something to with it.

Also said in the fiveaa interview that Charlie doesn't like the ball in fast.

Jeeeeesus.

Unless Charlie likes it in lightning fast instead of just fast then we're f#cked.
Maybe Charlie is the ultimate player to play to the coaches instructors or bringing the ball to ground for crumbing goals by our small forwards/midfielder 🤦‍♂️

Very interesting player our Mitch . He’s developing, slowly but surely . He works up the ground more. Good pace , I love it when he takes it on , made me laugh against Melbourne when he got confused and the end of a bursting run forward .
He’s always going to take a spect now and again but he’s not really a stay at home full forward . More of a third tall ideally .
But yea not a world beater yet but coming along nicely

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Pick #18 (2019) - Mitch Georgiades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back