Player Watch Pick #5 (2018) - Connor Rozee (AFL Captain)

Remove this Banner Ad

cZ2Smcl.jpeg

tappy tap tap taperoo

You sooked about his business venture, sooked about his voice in the presser and now sooking that he said going deep in finals?

You’re like a poor man’s TeeKray !

You know what? He actually played a good last quarter with the game on the line against Melbourne. Maybe he's turned the corner.

You sooked about his business venture, sooked about his voice in the presser and now sooking that he said going deep in finals?

You’re like a poor man’s TeeKray !
This is the thing, he's one of my favourite players. I think the Horn Bag has taken over though

Most of those things you've mentioned that I've said are small potatoes and a bit of fun.

I really don't care about the male jewellery and if he makes Prince Alfred stuff, good for him.

The voice was a bit monotone and he was a bit fiddly and he's been media trained all his AFL life. For mine, it is just that his actual play is quite dynamic but he isn't. I'm cool though.

The two guys from the club I like listening to are the Hornet and Georgiades.

But yes, overall he chose his words extremely carefully so I don't have a problem with that.

But yes, saying that the goal is to go deep in finals is not the right attitude at the moment.

He hasn't really hit peak form so hopefully he is ready to put the pedal to the metal. I should've saved that one for Dixon.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't like that Rozee said that their goal was to go deep in finals.

That is loser talk.
What about when he said “we want to win a premiership that’s our goal” how is that loser talk? I thought he spoke really well was incredibly measured and spoke with class. Dismissing Fogarty’s remarks was excellent just reiterating we have more important things on the horizon and we just want to beat whoever’s in front of us.

I think the main issue I have with Connor at that press conference is that he doesn't exude the confidence of a leader.

I don't think he's a natural fighter, or leader. And I'd have much preferred Butters to get it. But seeing as he is currently captain, gonna have to let him grow into it a bit - maybe he will.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Pick #5 (2018) - Connor Rozee (AFL Captain)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back