Player Watch Pick #5 (2018) - Connor Rozee (AFL Captain)

Remove this Banner Ad

453105384_907810191387739_4769496526730713955_n.jpg

The Advertiser said:
Port Adelaide captain Connor Rozee has designs on more than an AFL premiership medal – he’s eyeing a post-footy career creating his own bling.

The Power superstar has teamed up with Class A Jewellers for a new men’s collection featuring five rings and two cufflinks.

Rozee, who worked with Class A last year to design an engagement ring for his fiancee Maisie Packer, said there was a “gap in the market” for male jewellery.

“I’ve always had a keen interest in jewellery, but found it difficult to find high quality pieces with the durability to match my lifestyle,” he said.

“The idea to collaborate on a collection was born out of chatting about my own everyday jewellery.

“I loved the process of working with Class A Jewellers – and jewellery design is something I see doing again in future.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So have a vision of a port fan somewhere in the world maggot from red wine (Jonas), in their undies (Boak), all blinged up (Rozee)…

So have a vision of a port fan somewhere in the world maggot from red wine (Jonas), in their undies (Boak), all blinged up (Rozee)…

wearing a SHILAH tee

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Pick #5 (2018) - Connor Rozee (AFL Captain)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back