Player Watch Pick #55 (2021) - Hugh Jackson

Remove this Banner Ad

Id take everyone in the squad with Boak to USA next year and bring John butcher

I originally posted this on the wrong discussion but I noticed that Hugh Jackson, after dropping out of the SANFL side without any notice from the club last week, has not been named this week. He's not named on the injury list either and so my fear is that he's been told we will delist him at the end of the year and he's decided to not play out the rest of the season as a consequence. I hope I'm wrong but I'd appecreciate hearing if anyone knows what is actually happening with him.

I originally posted this on the wrong discussion but I noticed that Hugh Jackson, after dropping out of the SANFL side without any notice from the club last week, has not been named this week. He's not named on the injury list either and so my fear is that he's been told we will delist him at the end of the year and he's deided to not play out the rest of the season as a consequence. I hope I'm wrong but I'd appecreciate hearing if anyone knows what is actually happening with him.

Why cant it be the reason he's not playing is for personal reasons? ie family

Id take everyone in the squad with Boak to USA next year and bring John butcher
Not sure who I'd prefer as goalkicking coach out of those two.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hugh has a torn meniscus. He’s from my old club up north so follow him closely
Thanks for the news. I just wish Hugh could get a decent run of matches without injuries interrupting his progress. There's enough to suggest he could be a good player but he needs some continuity to get a shot at proving it.

Why? Does it really matter?
Yes it does. It's supposed to be a professional football club. Players shouldn't be disappearing with zero explanation.

Why bother with injury lists if they are going to hide things regularly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Pick #55 (2021) - Hugh Jackson

Remove this Banner Ad

Back