pick No 6: Reece Conca

Remove this Banner Ad

He actually looked a good size Conca. Looked bigger than the other mids only Swallow looks bigger.

Will be ready rnd 1 I would think.

I reckon he is a bit like Swan but I don't want him to get that pressure.

If he can get some endurance and speed( ay already have it) he could be quite a player.

The recruiters put their necks out , have to respect that they backed their judgement and not other!

Also, good work to tigs2010 (I think it was), pretty well on the mail - interstate midfielder who would be somewhat a surprise selection. Up until about 48 hours ago, don't think too many had him on the radar at 6.

Also, good work to tigs2010 (I think it was), pretty well on the mail - interstate midfielder who would be somewhat a surprise selection. Up until about 48 hours ago, don't think too many had him on the radar at 6.

Very true makes alot of sense now! Hope he is a gun

Hmmm so the stuff up was true.. Interesting pick lets hope he turns out better than heppel and caddy..
FFS you have got to be kidding me give the kid a chance before calling it a stuff up you clown.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FFS you have got to be kidding me give the kid a chance before calling it a stuff up you clown.
Jees calm down! i was just stating that the website leak was true. and i hope as probably all of us on here that he turns out better than heppel and caddy! chill

True, but he never said Conca was a stuff up. Just that he hopes that he is better than Heppel and Caddy, which I assume we all do?
It's called having an opinion which we are all entitled to and which we are all excersing tonight so I agree, chill...

True, but he never said Conca was a stuff up. Just that he hopes that he is better than Heppel and Caddy, which I assume we all do?

Of course. :thumbsu: But while inflection on the internet is impossible to truly tell it was clearly pessimistic.

Apologies did misread it, but am expecting some idiots who have seen 2 minute of highlights on YouTube to jump up and down like they actually know what they are talking about.
Here's hoping he turns out as good as another first round pick who was questioned by dome on here who went on to win the Coleman...

Remove this Banner Ad

pick No 6: Reece Conca

Remove this Banner Ad

Back