Picola & District North West 2011 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair swipe there tough .;):thumbsu:
I think it further proves how close the comp. is apparently Deni had there strongest side they had all year , in on the weekend . Whilst as you pointed out Berrigan had a few out , including some that had been in good form , did Saunders also do an injury during the game ?

Hhaha yeah had a bit too get off the chest;) Chase not too sure, still booted 5 but other sides are starting too look at him more so berrigan have too find others too kick there goals,( on ballers and small forwards )
also not too sure what deni did too the ground over the time off but if there was a definition for waste of money that would be it, very poor:thumbsdown:

Hhaha yeah had a bit too get off the chest;) Chase not too sure, still booted 5 but other sides are starting too look at him more so berrigan have too find others too kick there goals,( on ballers and small forwards )
also not too sure what deni did too the ground over the time off but if there was a definition for waste of money that would be it, very poor:thumbsdown:

The ground is in no better shape than this time last year. The money would have been better spent on our upcoming footy trip.

Hey magic I was talking to a mate 2nite up berrigan way & is it true that there was no training 4 the saints last nite as the senior side held a team meeting with the coach to decide his future at the club?? & the result being he'll continue to coach till seasons end with the players having alot of say as to how the team operates till then??

Hey magic I was talking to a mate 2nite up berrigan way & is it true that there was no training 4 the saints last nite as the senior side held a team meeting with the coach to decide his future at the club?? & the result being he'll continue to coach till seasons end with the players having alot of say as to how the team operates till then??

The way your statment is writen kinda suggests a bit more happened than what really did. As iv'e been told this meeting was a planned review of the game and one that was continued at the pub!
Robo's future at the club, i think, is common knowledge to those at the club.
I hope this helps u Smooth.

The way your statment is writen kinda suggests a bit more happened than what really did. As iv'e been told this meeting was a planned review of the game and one that was continued at the pub!

What is the coachs future.

Yeah cheers magic, didn't mean for it to come across as if it was a crisis, was just trying to say it as i was told without bending my story as i obviously wasn't there, but u've cleared it up :thumbsu: Also the good old bonding session at the pub, how'd that go? Brings a new meaning to trying something different at training:D:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

any news on the coaching front has any of the current coaches been appointed again. would think robinson would be on borrowed time if berrigan has another failed campaign.

any news on the coaching front has any of the current coaches been appointed again. would think robinson would be on borrowed time if berrigan has another failed campaign.

Was already discussed about the robinson situation, believe he was told during the week that his time is up & has agreed to coach out the year & told berrigan to look for a playing coach next year!

seen what would have to be the weakest send off in aussie rules history yesterday at the mathoura v strathy game. strathy player recieved 50m on his way to take the kick gets pushed over resulting in a send off. after kicking the goal strathy player runs back to the edge of the square and gets hit. bang another send off. must have been bit more in that one as mathoura player took the 2 wks.
so with 2 players off for the last 5 mins of 1st and start of 2nd mathoura kicked into gear out scoring strathy and went into the half time break with a 2 goal lead.

Given that it is Victorian Legislation those of us who are on the right side of the Murray (NSW) are not affected by it and although I have only had a quick look I can not see any similar requirement.

Spare a thought this weekend for those people who volunteer for their clubs and work the gates this weekend, because no doubt they will have idiots arguing about the gate fee.

I see there is a submission for the PDFL to play the KDFL to go to the board on the 8th of Aug

- GVFL proposal for curtain raiser at Deakin
- VCFL Country Championship format 2011

The dates for the Country Championships and hopefully of all inter league football in 2012 will be the weekend of May 26 and 27th.

The PDFL may wish to participate as per the GVFL proposal and with agreement the KDFL or simply enter the Championship draw and would probably be drawn to play the OKFNL at a suitable venue.

What we all think

I see there is a submission for the PDFL to play the KDFL to go to the board on the 8th of Aug

- GVFL proposal for curtain raiser at Deakin
- VCFL Country Championship format 2011

The dates for the Country Championships and hopefully of all inter league football in 2012 will be the weekend of May 26 and 27th.

The PDFL may wish to participate as per the GVFL proposal and with agreement the KDFL or simply enter the Championship draw and would probably be drawn to play the OKFNL at a suitable venue.

What we all think

Magic frog,wats going on with the Saints. Have they got some players back from injury. Should beat Strathy shouldnt they.

Magic frog,wats going on with the Saints. Have they got some players back from injury. Should beat Strathy shouldnt they.

yes, as they did they should have beat Strathy, I think it has been more a win for the little depth we have, with some Magoo's players stepping up into spots due to some injuries and no availability of some others

yes, as they did they should have beat Strathy, I think it has been more a win for the little depth we have, with some Magoo's players stepping up into spots due to some injuries and no availability of some others

Whats Grant Martins story Frog???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back