Autopsy Pies hav a decisive win over the Suns 118-47

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't know what game you were watching but I thought Brody was close to bog. He had 10 more possies, 21 more hi touts, won heaps of contested footy, had 9 tackles and ran his arse off. He was by far and away the most dominate ruckman out their tonight.
Not really happy with a lot of his tap work tonight, but I agree with the rest.

wouldnt worry too much about the large amount of junk time. smashed a poor team.

White was very good early, took some good marks missed a sitter, 1 narrow from 30, 1 from 50 just not the distance, missed snap, nice leads, good marks, 17 disposals, 10 marks 3.4.

Smith racked up a lot of the ball, really added this year as an outside running, generally solid with the kicking,

blair finished with 13 and Aish with 10. More of a worry Aish at least worked hard, blair i thought the stats flattered him.

Josh Smith: 35 Disposals (10 of them Contested) at 82.9% efficiency, 5 rebound 50s, 2 tackles, 5 inside 50s, 1 goal 1 behind
The best game he has played imo. Rising star nom??
I think he may be too old for RS, but he is tracking beautifully.

Don't know what game you were watching but I thought Brody was close to bog. He had 10 more possies, 21 more hi touts, won heaps of contested footy, had 9 tackles and ran his arse off. He was by far and away the most dominate ruckman out their tonight.

I like Brady a bunch too, but I thought he was only average and gave Brooksby who is crap too much leeway at times.

Don't know what game you were watching but I thought Brady was close to bog. He had 10 more possies, 21 more hi touts, won heaps of contested footy, had 9 tackles and ran his arse off. He was by far and away the most dominate ruckman out their tonight.
Broody was fantastic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And 29 disposals. Had a very good game.
High efficiency too.
He's been a big win for us this year.
And he has a cute clever dog too ;)

Josh Smith: 35 Disposals (10 of them Contested) at 82.9% efficiency, 5 rebound 50s, 2 tackles, 5 inside 50s, 1 goal 1 behind
The best game he has played imo. Rising star nom??
Sadly, it seems like he might be too old to be eligible.

Yeah,i think that Oxley up forward move is really working well,not.
It's a shame he couldn't make more a mark on this game, because this was a golden chance (and maybe his last this year) to show his attributes and strengths, namely his good marking and kicking. May be back to the VFL with him next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Pies hav a decisive win over the Suns 118-47

Remove this Banner Ad

Back